Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Cheap Internet Data Plan With Ease - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Cheap Internet Data Plan With Ease (554 Views)

Browse Unlimited With Latest MTN Data Plans_cheapest Data Plan On MTN / Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones / Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Internet Data Plan With Ease by okonja(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
The world as gone global that almost everyone now surf the web, make use social networks and the rest but the situation of data plan in Nigeria is not that affordable for everyone. In this view, we think of making data subscription available for everyone at an affordable price by buying data in bulk from the GSM networks provider and reselling it to you our great people of this beloved country.

Well, at the moment MTN Data Plans are the ones we have in stock, other networks to be available soon.

HOW IT WORKS
Just the normal way the data you do subscribe with a duration period of 30 days, works on all devices, once you make payment, your data will be transferred to you instantly

PRICE PLANS
250MB @ #500
500MB @ #1000
750MB @ #1200
1GB @ #1500
Higher data at discounted price

HOW TO BUY
Call or Text any of the contact numbers and make a request, you will be replied instantly, as we are available 24/7

OR

Make an airtime transfer of the amount you wish to buy with the number to the MTN number on the contact list below, and the worth of data will be transferred to you instantly.

NOTE: Bank payment also acceptable

CONTACT
08167133533 OR 09099640054

Like us on Facebook

Stop paying all your budgeted money for data plan and save 50% today.
Re: Cheap Internet Data Plan With Ease by hushmail: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Na only MTN u dey offer?

abi I go use glo transfer MTN for U?

meanwhile, r u 4 real?
Re: Cheap Internet Data Plan With Ease by okonja(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2014
hushmail: Na only MTN u dey offer?

abi I go use glo transfer MTN for U?

meanwhile, r u 4 real?

My fb page, blog address & BBM Pin all on my signature for you to know about me. and you can kindly visit another version of this thread on this link
www.nairaland.com/1817093/cheap-internet-data-plan-ease/1 and be convince.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Areta Mtn Data Soooo, Cheap 250mb For 250, 500mb For 500 / The Future Of Android Has Arrived: Google Announces Android 5.0 Lollipop Release / Buy Cheap Mtn Data, 1gb For N1,200 Call 08034674046

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.