Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? (1992 Views)

I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). / My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs / Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by BrandKing: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Are you running a kennel or looking for where to get the healthiest of Rotweilers and Boerboels? Our Dog Won the OVERALL BEST Boerboels competition in the Whole of Lagos State.

Deluxe Kennels Limited is just the right place checkout our comprehensive website today www.deluxekennels.com

If you need similar professional website and full brand exposure for your Kennel business visit www.niromonline.com we are currently working with over 6 Kennels and Vertinary companies across Nigeria.
Re: Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by BrandKing: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Our Dog Bruce is the current OVERALL Champion of Champions 2014 Boerboel Competition for Lagos State.
Re: Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by BrandKing: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Our dogs are breed under the healthiest and most friendly environment.

We monitor the wellbeing months after we have sold them. If we aren't satisfied with the treatment you are giving them, we give you your money back and go with them.

They deserve the best of treatment....
Deluxe Kennels Limited www.deluxekennels.com
Re: Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by BrandKing: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2014
We have over 18 adult dogs and 28 litters with each of them very healthy, fast learners and well groomed. visit www.deluxekennels.com today or give us a call.
Re: Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by popoolagroup(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hey it was deo-Han rojo
Re: Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by popoolagroup(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sorri wen u mentioned Bruce I Neva knew it was kwanza sauber... Very nice boerboel...i've actually been looking for him...
we need to discuss ooo
at delux
+2347018463101 watsapp.
regards.
Re: Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by BrandKing: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
popoolagroup: Sorri wen u mentioned Bruce I Neva knew it was kwanza sauber... Very nice boerboel...i've actually been looking for him...
we need to discuss ooo
at delux
+2347018463101 watsapp.
regards.

Funny you. go to the website www.deluxekennels.com and get in touch through any of the contact mediums on the contact page.
Re: Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by BrandKing: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Talk to us today to help you grow you kennel and make it a household name.
Re: Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by Seun(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Why not post pictures of the dogs you have for sale and the selling price on the forum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by TVmhm: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Hello ur page isn't working its showing forbidden
Do u guys still operate and give a medium to reach u if so
Re: Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
pishor or wewuntbilivit
Re: Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by BrandKing: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
TVmhm:
Hello ur page isn't working its showing forbidden
Do u guys still operate and give a medium to reach u if so

That error has since been corrected.
Re: Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by xana101: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
is it only boerboels & Rottweilers u sell. don't u guys have Caucasian ? i checked ur site now all i saw was the Rotts ant boerbs. can i get a Full bread Cauc. not too expensive
Re: Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? by HOUSEofcaliber: 12:59am On Jul 30, 2015
visited your website and it was lovely, but i suggest you add more information on the pages of your breeding stock like temperament, parents name, if possible a link to an online dog pedigree database.....just a suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree German Shepherd Puppies Available Call Or Text Me 07037250525 / Pls Help Confirm ***CANE CURSO PB? *** / German Shepherd Puppy At Give Away Offer SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.