Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Facebook Login Approvals Locks My Accounts - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Facebook Login Approvals Locks My Accounts (541 Views)

Mate1 Registration, Login Free Online Dating Site,on Www.mate1.com / Www.imo.com Sign Up , Imo Login And Imo Download / How To Retrieve Your Facebook Login Password Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Login Approvals Locks My Accounts by Mescopaul(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
I enable login approvals on two of my facebook accounts.

I tried logging in and was told to use the code that would be sent to me.
I've waited for more than 30mins and the message (code) has not arrived.

It doesnt take so long in the past, but now am totally fed up with it.

From trying to provide security to my accounts it seems i've locked even my very self out of it.

I can't use any of the accounts now. Previously today, when i tried logging in, i encountered the same problem, though the messages with the codes arrived very late, i had already closed my browser and was doing something when the message arrived, and of course i can't use the code as at the time it arrived because it must have already been invalid.

This thing is making me loath Facebook. I recieve notifications of what's going on in my accounts, yet i can't log in to access these notifications simply because of this goddamn Login Approvals.

Does someone out there know a possible way out? I've reported the issue via their Help Center, and am still waiting.
Thanks to Nairaland, where else could i have turn to , with my fbks accnts forcefully locked!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having Problems With Your PAYPAL ACCOUNT?? Get It Solved Right NOW! / Basic Instrumentation And Control Training Practical Training. / Send Auto-reply Mesages....when You Are Busy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.