Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

What's Your Compass? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's Your Compass? (453 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Compass? by sCross: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2014
One morning, I decided to dress casually thinking it was friday. After I had travelled a considerable amount of distance; a distance I could not return from, I began to notice that everyone was all dressed formally. I began to worry; could I have been wrong? What would be my excuse for dressing in such a manner? So i looked at my calendar hoping for a miracle....

Alas I was right, IT WAS FRIDAY.

Often times in our lives, we lose sight of what is right and wrong and it's not because we intended for it to happen. The distraction in life are just so many and there is an increasing need to travel life's journey with an unfailing compass. I've chosen mine to be the infallible, unshakable, unrivalled Word of God.

Choose now your compass

www.crodamilo.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlist Slot,assistance And Help.  .  08135887110 / Pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub. / Help Needed For Industrial Attachment Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.