Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Did I Interupt The Game? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Did I Interupt The Game? (460 Views)

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did I Interupt The Game? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
A mini-story.
All rights reserved.
NinoBrown formerly known as bank888 Author of ' My Best friends Wife '

Monica, the wife of Chief Alex johnson a business mogul, was sitting comfortably behind the wheels of her grey tinted Toyota spider, her thoughts were on her husband whom she dropped at the airport , he promised her that once he gets back from his business trip, they would fly to paris for her shopping, the thought of shopping at paris made her giggle.

she would be the cynosure of her friends,
Her mind drifted to her family, ever since she got married to chief Alex they haven't been relating like families, her family except her Mum, wasn't really in support of the marriage.
Chief was almost the same age with her father, while monica was in her early twenties.

Was she even in love with chief, obviously not, it was his Money, wealth and affluence. Chief was the kind of Man, any girl would love to be with. if only her family can see reasons with her.

She sighed as she turned the wheels of her car towards the junction leading to chief Alex estate. A serene environment exclusively meant for the timbers and calibers of the society.

Suddenly she halted the car to an abrupt stop,

out from nowhere , four masked Men ambushed her .

Pointing their guns at her and Ordering her to comply as they force their way into her car.

Drive straight to your house woman,' one of the masked Men barked at Monica, who was now trembling with fright and sobbing silently and at same time gesticulating to the men with pleading hands, lest they hurt her.

Drive I say ! The latter barked at her.

With trembling hands amidst tears monica zoomed off to her husbands premises.

(1) (Reply)

Amidst The Turbulence / The Deadman's Gambit(espionage Thriller) / Never Is A Long Time (chapter 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.