Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

On Corporal Punishments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / On Corporal Punishments (526 Views)

Which Of These Punishments Did U Serve While Growing Up? / How Many Of Your Served These Punishments? Pictures / Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Corporal Punishments by BreezyRita(f): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
What comes to mind when you hear this? For me, I envisage a child being flogged!
But what is corporal punishment all about? And are there limits? If there are, what are the limits?
Some public secondary school students in my yard came home with a story that infuriated me. It goes thus:
A female student happened to come to school late, when the whole class was writing exams.... She pleaded with the teacher but he refused to give her the writing sheet and question paper.
She had to invite her dad who came and pleaded too but he still refused! The matter was somehow resolved in the principal's office.
Back to class, when the said teacher handed out the materials, the girl snatched it from him and hissed!!!
The furious teacher gave her a slap which sent her to the floor, unconscious!

I personally don't agree with the teacher. He shouldn't have slapped her! On the ear! What if she develops complications? No matter what she did, I totally disagree with such punishment!
Now what's ur intake on this?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Nabbed By Police For Impregnating Married Women And Young Girls / Nigeria Air-force To Introduce Bomb Detecting Robot / Corpers Protest At Inec Office Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.