Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

23 Unbelievable Facts About Death - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death (3560 Views)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Unbelievable Facts In Pictures / She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by BrianKE(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
A person dies somewhere every night while trying a new s3x style
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Who comes up with these hogwash?
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Ellidude(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
rattlesnake: unconfirmed hypotheses KINDLY IGNORE

u think am a fo0l just to believe any fukcing "copy and paste things" online

BULLSH1T
Of course. I'm not denying it, i'm i?
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Ellidude(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
CityNG: Who comes up with these hogwash?
Google may come in handy, don't you think so?
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ellidude: Google may come in handy, don't you think so?

And that's your problem right there, you go on Google and copy and regurgitate unsubstantiated idiocies.

Not everything that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Ellidude(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
CityNG:
And that's your problem right there, you go on Google and copy and regurgitate unsubstantiated idiocies.
Not everything that glitters is gold.
Hey, come on. Don't let your mind be Incarcerated with that alright? Feel free to criticise but when you do so, a counter proof is also required.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ellidude: Hey, come on. Don't let your mind be Incarcerated with that alright? Feel free to criticise but when you do so, a counter proof is also required.

Look up the meaning of the word that you just used and tell me if it makes any sense grammatically.
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Ellidude(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
CityNG:

Look up the meaning of the word that you just used and tell me if it makes any sense grammatically.
It does. And it was used figuratively.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by cococandy(f): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Do you honestly believe in number 20?
Oh please
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ellidude: It does. And it was used figuratively.

In the context that you used it?
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by LeoFish92(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
whether all are true or not, the problem is that people no longer give a damn about death....especially where they will spend eternity....most even forget that there's anything like eternity, most know but can't help it, God help us all
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Ellidude(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
CityNG:

In the context that you used it?
Yeah. Maybe you should reread through. I was only trying to say that you shouldn't let your mind be captured by the fact that I actually did "Copying and pasting". Maybe, you could criticise constructively. That was my point.
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Rikidony(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
@16gringringringringringringringringringrin;
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ellidude: Yeah. Maybe you should reread through. I was only trying to say that you shouldn't let your mind be captured by the fact that I actually did "Copying and pasting". Maybe, you could criticise constructively. That was my point.

1) I think you're trying too hard to impress by using English words that are not in regular usage. Typically when people use the word Incarcerate, it's typically in the context when someone is imprisoned or speaking about penal systems.

2) There's nothing wrong with copying and pasting, I was hoping that you copied and shared factually verified data. Did you verify these data yourself from various sources before posting them?
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Ellidude(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
CityNG:

1) I think you're trying too hard to impress by using English words that are not in regular usage. Typically when people use the word Incarcerate, it's typically in the context when someone is imprisoned or speaking about penal systems.

2) There's nothing wrong with copying and pasting, I was hoping that you copied and shared factually verified data. Did you verify these data yourself from various sources before posting them?
Firstly, i'm not trying to impress anyone and secondly, not all the facts were proven. If you feel they're wrong, why not provide enough detail as to what makes you feel so?

You should also note that the meaning of a word can be changed by the context it is being used.
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Ellidude: Firstly, i'm not trying to impress anyone and secondly, not all the facts were proven. If you feel they're wrong, why not provide enough detail as to what makes you feel so?

You should also note that the meaning of a word can be changed by the context it is being used.

See, you can write in proper more mainstream manner without the use of elaborate words which confuses your readers.

It so not my job to disprove you, others have also called your thesis a sham that it is.

I'm certain that certain sectors of NL don't lap up everything that they read on her and will perform their own due diligence.

My point is that you simply copied and pasted without validating what you're putting your moniker behind.

I have no great desire to prove you wrong, simply putting you on notice that you're posting unvalidated and unsubstantiated data is enough for my conscience.
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Ellidude(m): 3:55am On Jul 19, 2014
CityNG:

See, you can write in proper more mainstream manner without the use of elaborate words which confuses your readers.

It so not my job to disprove you, others have also called your thesis a sham that it is.

I'm certain that certain sectors of NL don't lap up everything that they read on her and will perform their own due diligence.

My point is that you simply copied and pasted without validating what you're putting your moniker behind.

I have no great desire to prove you wrong, simply putting you on notice that you're posting unvalidated and unsubstantiated data is enough for my conscience.
Lol. It's ok bro. Thanks anyway. Maybe i could use one or two points from your intended proposal. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by salam1(m): 5:07am On Jul 19, 2014
#28, does dat min if u accept jesus as ur God u will not die or wat is dis1 saying. Kip fooling urself over dere. Death is inevitable. Every soul must taste it.
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by johnwarax(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2014
Death is inevitable.
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by addicted268(f): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2014
EnterPRO: hmmmn ...

so laughter has actually killed someone before?

That's a very nice way to die.I dey envy d guy lolz.but seriously imagining a drunk donkey is funny and I'm already laughing.I hope I don't die ooooo

1 Like

Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Ellidude: Lol. It's ok bro. Thanks anyway. Maybe i could use one or two points from your intended proposal. Thanks again.

Looking forward to your future postings.

Have a nice weekend.
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Ellidude:
16. Greek philosopher Chrysippus is said to have died of laughter after getting his donkey drunk, trying to eat figs.

`OMG!!!
I'm in tears already. grin
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by sarmiie(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2014
hushmail: tell #20 to pple in abuja or borno

^^^^ this
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by sarmiie(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2014
addicted268:

That's a very nice way to die.I dey envy d guy lolz.but seriously imagining a drunk donkey is funny and I'm already laughing.I hope I don't die ooooo

all i can up with is d donkey in shrek.....LMAO

1 Like

Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by b3llo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
I agree with some but not all. Check your statistics abeg!
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Ellidude(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Austeenx:

`OMG!!!
I'm in tears already. grin
Lol. I always thought it was a joke.
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by jsunex(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
Doctors’ sloppy handwriting kills more than 7,000 people annually.

@ op how source ...need to know more
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Ellidude(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
jsunex: 6.
Doctors’ sloppy handwriting kills more than 7,000 people annually.

@ op how source ...need to know more
I actually did copying and pasting. I'm guilty of not confirming all my facts before posting. Forgive me if i can't elaborate further.
Re: 23 Unbelievable Facts About Death by Empressgifted(f): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
salam1: #28, does dat min if u accept jesus as ur God u will not die or wat is dis1 saying. Kip fooling urself over dere. Death is inevitable. Every soul must taste it.
it means that when u receive Jesus Christ as ur Lord and personal saviour, after the mortal body is laid down in rest(death), the spirit takes a new form in immortality which would live from eternity to eternity in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ

(1) (2) (Reply)

KSU Ranked 111th(second To The Last) In Nigeria. / Is Being A Teacher/lecturer The Worst Profession? / M. Sc Public Health Or MPH Unilag Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.