Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Terrorist (boko Haram) Living Among-st Us,this Is My Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Terrorist (boko Haram) Living Among-st Us,this Is My Story (464 Views)

The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terrorist (boko Haram) Living Among-st Us,this Is My Story by timawoku(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
How sad is that day for me when i was driving back from work and i was approaching ebutte junction (ikorodu,coming from VON), i saw on the other side of the road, a man badly beaten. he was said to be a thief (Heaven knows what he stole). he was unconscious, another man ran towards him and broke a plank on his head, at this point i stopped the car and i wanted to go help him out, the car in my back was hooting and my colleague discouraged me from going saying that things could get messy. i drove right to the junction (where there was a police woman) and informed the police woman about the situation. you need to see the look on her face (like who cares?), i drove home feeling very empty and sad. i just could not let out the replay of that very scene, i felt so insecure, this happened like a month ago. the second day,I walked there to inquire if the dude was killed or not,no body opened up. the only good thing is that i did not see any dead body on the road, so i consoled my self that he must have been taken to the hospital. i pass there every day and the scene pops up in my head, i see those people around there as vampires. or how can we explain how a person will wake up from his bed hoping to catch a thief so that he can beat and burn them half dead? or how do we explain where the tyres, planks and petrol come from if nobody has been anxious to kill? we have people that are worst than boko haram living among us, i tell you!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is At Hand,are You Ready? / Security Issues With Mobile Banking / Reach For Your Fitness Goals With This Helpful Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.