Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! (1597 Views)

November Born Lets Hook Up Here / Lagos People Let's Hookup On Here Drop Ur BB Pins Nd What'sapp No / This Is 4 Real Fat Girl lovely one in lagos ,,, people dont postPlease Dont Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by amazin1(m): 12:13am On Oct 11, 2008
to all ma lagos people who wanna hook up wiv pretty ladies and handsome guys, this is where u wanna be. just drop ur email addresses and im sure someone would get at ya. u never know, u could meet that special someone, lol,
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by eminemkayc: 12:59am On Oct 11, 2008
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Tgirl4real(f): 1:17am On Oct 11, 2008
amain,

I think you just wanna post grin
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Busybody2(f): 2:23am On Oct 11, 2008
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This thread is for single people only, not those with many love [b]handle[/b]s tongue
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Tgirl4real(f): 2:46am On Oct 11, 2008
Busy_body:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This thread is for single people only, not those with many love [b]handle[/b]s tongue

Meaning shocked shocked
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Busybody2(f): 3:40am On Oct 11, 2008
You already have enough handle[/b]s angry give us coughs ahem[b]singles a chance too tongue cheesy
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Tgirl4real(f): 4:24am On Oct 11, 2008
Busy_body:

You already have enough handle[/b]s angry give us coughs ahem[b]singles a chance too tongue cheesy

u too dey lie lie wetin do don dada
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Busybody2(f): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2008
Gamine don wreck am, he don turn to condemn
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Tgirl4real(f): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2008
make i allow u chop small den grin
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by amazin1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2008
ma people, are you guys missing the message. i talk say make una HOOK UP not HOOK FIGHT. abeg where are the email addresses i requested. guys and gurls wey dey like i said- WHERE YOU AT?

AT tgurl- no be today u don dey tasi me. so e no dey surprise me again. ride on ,
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Tgirl4real(f): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2008
Amazin,

no be true i talk. U sha wanna be recognised. Lol

How u dey?
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by gongoaso3(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2008
hi lagos am adebisis i live @ IKEJA i need a mature girl from age 17-20 can contact me on luikyboy4luv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by amazin1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2008
tgurl u sha lke to dey tasi me. well its not all about getting recognised but making points. i want nake we hook up now. lagos seems boring, lol kiss
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2008
Hook up for wia? Abeg stop dat kain thing!!!
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by desmondtut(m): 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2008
Lol.Na wa oooo,
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by amazin1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2008
why all of una dey do like this. u all probably have a million and one friends already and even want to get rid of 'em. but we wey no get too many friends we can easily hook up with needs some company. if u just feel the topic is not for you then there's no need for ya to be here.

@desmondtut, u beta no dey follow woman footstep. tgurl is ma tackler, so she fit mislead u. besides u dont have to like what i like. dont wanna hook up , them create a topic that say- ANY LAGOS PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANNA HOOK UP-
no hard feeling though
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by littlecaf(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2008
meet me if you like, i need friends,
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Tgirl4real(f): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2008
Amazin,

How now wink
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by amazin1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2008
im good o jare. tgurl how u sef dey?
kool i guess
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by dcollins14: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2008
Hi Am Napoleon O Desmond, Reside in Lagos Gbagada, Here is my Contact: nas_desmond@yahoo.co.uk, 08060928856, 012214557
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2008
i'm jerry a 3oo level student of applied chem unical, i i am looking to hookup with a pretty lady in apapa
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2008
@ gonga so or whot eva

so 17 - 20 to mature to u abi. i get it, u are one of those boys who made virgins rare abi? those girl ought to focus on their studies and not ur >>>>. Guy be careful O!
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Victorygold(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ bluntpis,

Wetin be ur own.
If you wan do copy the address, no dey form st mary!
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
Na wa o! Na drop contact dem talk, if u wan mingle! Na it turn anoda tin so? Y Lag own dey alwaysss different? Hey come, Tgirl4real n busy_body, which 1 be ona own na? Drop if u wnt to drop pls, n let us call! Meanwhile, Tgirl4real take style fine small o!
Re: Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2013
Edu brazil,u can hit me up with this pin 2989c351

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Owerri Lady For Hookup / Am A New Member On Dis Site / Need A Matured Male Friend, Lover And Partner.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.