Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Public Service Announcement ! People I Beg You In The Name Of God , Stay Safe ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Public Service Announcement ! People I Beg You In The Name Of God , Stay Safe ! (933 Views)

The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement / I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! / I Beg You Please Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Service Announcement ! People I Beg You In The Name Of God , Stay Safe ! by Ulamaster(m): 12:19am On Oct 11, 2008
PEOPLE IF YOU MUST , PLEASE ALWAYS USE A CONDOM. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS.
BUT SUFFICE IT SAY IT'S THE MOST SCARY AND HORRIBLE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

[url=http://ROTTEN COOCH!! THIS HAS GOTS TO BE THE MOST DISTURBING PIC THAT WE'VE EVER SEEN (VERY SERIOUS WARNING - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT]ROTTEN COOCH!! THIS HAS GOTS TO BE THE MOST DISTURBING PIC THAT WE'VE EVER SEEN (VERY SERIOUS WARNING - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT[/url])
Re: Public Service Announcement ! People I Beg You In The Name Of God , Stay Safe ! by Ulamaster(m): 12:21am On Oct 11, 2008
please do not click on the link if you are eating or have a weak stomach.
Re: Public Service Announcement ! People I Beg You In The Name Of God , Stay Safe ! by Ulamaster(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2008
Thanks people for checking this out. I truly hope that you all are giving
it the seriousness I think it deserves and are acting accordingly safe.
BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY !!
Re: Public Service Announcement ! People I Beg You In The Name Of God , Stay Safe ! by Ulamaster(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2008
I noticed that this link is not working . Hence the ghastly picture is
posted here directly. Please bear with me. Its meant to shock and
straighten people up to take their safety as PARAMOUNT only.
Doctors in the house , could you shed some light on this ?
Thanks.
Re: Public Service Announcement ! People I Beg You In The Name Of God , Stay Safe ! by drossy(m): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2008
Ulamaster:

PEOPLE IF YOU MUST , PLEASE ALWAYS USE A CONDOM. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS.
BUT SUFFICE IT SAY IT'S THE MOST SCARY AND HORRIBLE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

[url=http://ROTTEN COOCH!! THIS HAS GOTS TO BE THE MOST DISTURBING PIC THAT WE'VE EVER SEEN (VERY SERIOUS WARNING - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT]ROTTEN COOCH!! THIS HAS GOTS TO BE THE MOST DISTURBING PIC THAT WE'VE EVER SEEN (VERY SERIOUS WARNING - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT[/url])

thats actually a cancerous growth. its called cancer of the vulva , usually amenable by surgery (early stage).no direct relationship with an STD although newer studies have linked the human papilloma virus infection as a POSSIBLE cause.
Re: Public Service Announcement ! People I Beg You In The Name Of God , Stay Safe ! by Ulamaster(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2008
@ Drossy

Thanks for presenting another view. Not withstanding I doubt
any body wants to go heads up against that in any form or
manner communicable or otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice/help From A Cardiologist / Help! / Nigeria Health Insurance Scheme And Cheap Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.