Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi (8824 Views)

Abuja Property Prices: Houses In Gwarinpa, Kubwa, Dutse Alhaji, Dawaki, Bwari. / My 2 Pieces Of Land In Abuja For Sale - Jahi And Karu / Farm Land For Sale @ Jahi Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi by hakir(m): 12:51am On Oct 11, 2008
hi nairalanders,

for those that desire a good and close land to the town with human face cost of land, lol,

one of the preferred, area is DAWAKI

DAWAKI, is an area behind NEWS ENGINEERING COMPANY along kubwa - gwarinpa road.

NEWS ENGINEERING COMPANY is located opposite gwarinpa estate. the major floor of the

area is in terms of road network, cos it is not an area opened by govt, infrastructue wise,

but it has to its credit good leveled plain lands, of which numerious people has taken to their

advantages. the area is predominated with moderate properties (bungalows and duplexes)

tastely constructed.

ANALYSIS FROM MY CANDID VIEW

averagely,most people have about 17m-20m to expend on a property, rather than go for an exhobitant

rent or high cost in land at the main town, they rather buy plots within 2.5m - 9m in places like dawaki,

galadima, mpape,jahi and owners occupier in kubwa which are closer to town, and use the remaining money to

raise a befitting structure for themself, that explain the array of solid structures being constructed in

this areas.

PLOTS FOR SALE AT DAWAKI

i have 2 nos confirmed plots and 3 unconfirmed

1. 950m2 - 4.8m

2. 800m2+ - 3.7m

JAHI

1200M2 LAND WITH C OF O - 13M

thanks

hakir

onivehu2000@yahoo.com
Re: Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi by Biimz: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2008
Any availability of large farmland in the kubwa Deidei area?
Re: Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi by hakir(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2008
hello sir,

you cant get farm land in these areas you ve just mentioned but areas like kuje and kwali are actually prescribed for farm land.

that is to say in addition to other land uses in theses areas farm lands are inclusive.

so if you dont mind these mention areas (kuje and kwali), then let me know.

thanks

hakir
Re: Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi by Biimz: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2008
Thanks, I don't mind Kuje or Kwali. Any idea what it takes and how much it costs to get farmland; allocation or secondary market?
Re: Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi by Biimz: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2008
Gwagwalada is OK as well.
Re: Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi by hakir(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2008
hello sir,

the process in the acquisition of a farmland is just as in any other landed transaction . they all have legal documents that a search can be done upon. it under goes similar processes.

WHAT SIZE IN HECTARE DO YOU REQUIRE?

in terms of allocation, there seems to be, sometime but i can really tell for now. if the allocation is still on i will let u know and the procedure it will take.

i will look into KUJE, GWAGWALADA AND KWALI and get back to u. pls the size of land u will be requiring is essential.

thanks
Re: Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi by Biimz: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2008
Thanks,
50 hectares will be desirable but will consider any good sites from say 7 hectares.
Price, paper and accessibility will be key.
Re: Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi by hakir(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2008
ok, i will get back to u on that soon.
Re: Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi by hakir(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2008
a fenced land in DAWAKI EXT. sharing boundary with katampe ext is up for SALE

the area is well developed with built and occupied duplexes

size- 1000m2

price- 15m

travel duration- 5min drive to maitama

neighboring area- gwarinpa (setraco/FHA gate), katampe ext.

privilege plot, just took a client there today and he is quite interested, all transaction is still opened to potential buyers on first come basis.

come for inspection today and make a decision after that and fast if it eventually attracts u

thanks
Re: Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi by Ekus007: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls do u till have available plots in dawaki for sale?
Re: Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi by skimanski(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop. This is the right place to be.

Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

Re: Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi by Homeyfav: 6:05am On Jan 29, 2019
';;./0;'.
Re: Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi by AbujaDistricts: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Dawaki is a suburb of Abuja. It is located to the north west of Abuja city center. Dawaki is an increasingly popular area of Abuja with many people trooping into the area.

Homes in Dawaki are relativity affordable depending on where exactly in the district you are buying.

More on the Dawaki neighborhood here: https://www.villaafrika.com/dawaki-district-guide/

(1) (Reply)

Talk To An Architect (oak Group) / Pay 20% & Movein- 4bed Fuly Detached Duplex,Agungi,Lekki(Dry in Rainy Season)45M / Spanish property for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.