Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? (981 Views)

Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. / Naraland Is Boring These Days / Suddenly Boring! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by command01(f): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
Unlike before, important news would have been on the page especially from politics section,but the reverse is the case this time around. The $1b loan request and loads of other sensitive news haven't been moved to the front page...What went wrong?Nairaland is becoming so boring!

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by Mimisboygreat: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
If you ask me na who I go come ask lah?
Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by anago1000: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
command01: Unlike before, important news would have been on the page especially from politics section,but the reverse is the case this time around. The $1b loan request and loads of other sensitive news haven't been moved to the front page...What went wrong?Nairaland is becoming so boring!

since the admin sold out, only pro gej and PDP threads makes front page. tell me why this thread don't deserve front page. cos it spank gej.

https://www.nairaland.com/1816950/leaked-1.2-million-contract-between

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
incompetence
Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Thought it was only me o! These days I don't even read front page stories. Most of them are just boring and without value. It's obvious that there are so many external forces determining what goes to front page these days. NL is losing its salt
Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Why is this thread not on front page? grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by chamboy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
It's only AntiApc threads we or some apc members deflect to pdp
Pls it's called democracy
Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mr Seun please report here asap. You have a case to answer .
Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by chamboy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nairaland turning to NTA
Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Imagine! A thread concerning the newly opened surgery hospital in lagos, with pictures showing how world class it is, which we ought to be showing to the rest of the world is been neglected by the biased and bribed mods.
Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Coughs# •
Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by command01(f): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
cool
banega: Coughs# •
lol
Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by otalenu(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
command01: Unlike before, important news would have been on the page especially from politics section,but the reverse is the case this time around. The $1b loan request and loads of other sensitive news haven't been moved to the front page...What went wrong?Nairaland is becoming so boring!

Thought I was the only one that noticed this.
Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by PhockPhockMan: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago1000:

since the admin sold out, only pro gej and PDP threads makes front page. tell me why this thread don't deserve front page. cos it spank gej.

https://www.nairaland.com/1816950/leaked-1.2-million-contract-between
Front page for mere gossip? You're dreaming.
Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by kkkp: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Cuz they have sold d front page to PDP
Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by vedd: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
I don't even waste my time for front page. My browser takes me straight to politics section.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Front Page Boring These Days? by PhockPhockMan: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Who Comes To Your Mind When You See This Pic? / Daddy Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photos) / 33 Tips For Dating Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.