Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

deleted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / deleted (3052 Views)

Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself / I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday / Pls Nairalanders Help Me, I'm Very Perplexed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Kennedymac(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
pls i bought the post ume form for micheal okpara university of agriculture umudike(mouau)today and after filling the form i submited it bt i was shocked when a different date of birth was printed out instead of 20/4/1995 they gave me 1/1/1970 and is not what i filled on my jamb form pls help me out before i commit suicide cuz i feel like my world is crambling pls
Re: deleted by Doclight(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kennedymac: pls i bought the post ume form for micheal okpara university of agriculture umudike(mouau)today and after filling the form i submited it bt i was shocked when a different date of birth was printed out instead of 20/4/1995 they gave me 1/1/1970 and is not what i filled on my jamb form pls help me out before i commit suicide cuz i feel like my world is crambling pls
kenedy relax, i'm also going to mouau did mine today.

Dnt really knw what to say, try relogin and see if u can edit it or better still go to d skul ict centre to report, since its not ur fault

1 Like

Re: deleted by Omojuwagem(f): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
If u kill yourself,the school will not be affected,so stop the bluff,relax n think of wat to do.my advice is try contact d sch via their website or better still go to the school and make your complains

8 Likes

Re: deleted by Kennedymac(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
am still suprised cuz this hasn't happend to me before has anybody experienced this before pls clarify so i can know wat to do
Re: deleted by Doclight(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kennedymac: am still suprised cuz this hasn't happend to me before has anybody experienced this before pls clarify so i can know wat to do
unforseen are inevitable
Re: deleted by Alpet(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hello, don't kill urself, candidates will still write d exam and nt even a minute for you. So, solution is the answer. Go to the school before the exam day and lodge complain at the information system of the school (computer and internet system). They should be able to correct it. Also, go to mouau thread here on NL for more advice, much pple that are student of the school may not notice ur thread.
Re: deleted by ITbomb(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Are you dead yet, u think say e easy to kill yourself

1 Like

Re: deleted by Odunharry(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
ITbomb: Are you dead yet, u think say e easy to kill yourself
lol

op,tell dm it typo error or go with either ur birth certificate or an affidavit declaring ur real age...
Abeg no kill urself o
Re: deleted by Koolmexxi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Plzzzz don't kii urself ooo... Suicide might b a beta option though... Wetin u want make those wey don dey fail jamb woefully over d years do?
Re: deleted by constance500: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please commit suicide and kindly forward ur address to me Mah dey help you arrange for aso ebi and beans for akara... Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided

U don't know your way to admin's office :-

2 Likes

Re: deleted by kryptonia: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
You can go ahead and kill yourself angry angry
I don't know what's wrong with children of nowadays. You never see big problem, you dey contemplate suicide! Abeg shey make I give you rope?

3 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kennedymac: pls i bought the post ume form for micheal okpara university of agriculture umudike(mouau)today and after filling the form i submited it bt i was shocked when a different date of birth was printed out instead of 20/4/1995 they gave me 1/1/1970 and is not what i filled on my jamb form pls help me out before i commit suicide cuz i feel like my world is crambling pls
]

before you commit suicide just hear my own shocking story;

i tried making pancakes, omg it is the worst i have ever eating. NO thanks to illuminati always tryna ruin whatever i do including pancakes.

For your info illuminati, i will not join you guys no matter the how many pancakes you ruin.

sincerely
donnypool

5 Likes

Re: deleted by kryptonia: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
donnypool: ]

i tried making pancakes, omg it is the worst i have ever eating. NO thanks to illuminati always tryna ruin whatever i do including pancakes.

For your info illuminati, i will not join you guys no matter the how many pancakes you ruin.

sincerely
donnypool
Okay, so you escaped from ward what?

9 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
kryptonia:
Okay, so you escaped from ward what?

you sir should mind your business because my comment wasn't directed to you
Re: deleted by heir01(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
donnypool: ]

sincerely
donnypool
I don laff tire
Re: deleted by rattlesnake(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Okpara ke?
Re: deleted by Smartsyn(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
"It's better to kill yourself than to commit suicide" - Patience Jonathan 2013

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Kennedymac(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
una wicked oooooo so u can't help a brother out i never meant to write that pls i just need an advice on what to do
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kennedymac: una wicked oooooo so u can't help a brother out i never meant to write that pls i just need an advice on what to do

Check your date of birth 1995 And you are already frustrated as to contemplating suicide.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
angry Kill yourself on top wetin? Abeg go admin / ICT center go complain jo r.
Re: deleted by misterkay(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please Op, reserve the suicide for when you start seeing your F's - that's if you get admitted. This is kind of funny. Alternatively, you can complain to the ICT department of the school, I'm sure they'd have it sorted out in no time.
Re: deleted by Ellidude(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lol.. Even the posts above are just enough to get him killed..
Re: deleted by joeblack62: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
You don't need to kill urself @ op. Simply write the post ume with the Mistaken Date of birth and I'm sure you can easily correct that during your school registration if you are given admission. You can also visit the school's senate building to issue a complaint. Same happened to me some years back and i easily corrected it during my school registration.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Common boy what you waiting for? Life isn't worth living....just jump on a moving vehicle and Die
Re: deleted by Rikidony(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kennedymac: am still suprised cuz this hasn't happend to me before has anybody experienced this before pls clarify so i can know wat to do
dude 2 days ago i spoilt unical Post Utme card worth 5,550. i actually did a mistake on the jamb reg number and i got this info of used pin or reg number i knw am i was in serious mess ma oga was damm angry. the next day he make the same mistake gringrin and i was like WTF grin well actually he was able to ressolve my spoilt pin and it worked through this yahoo boys site. so go to the school and gve a complaint
Re: deleted by amnestylaw1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
I understand that most of those advising the OP to go ahead and kill himself are simply trying to make jokes, however, this is dangerous as some may interpret it to mean that you all are advising him to go and die. There have been recent cases of people who went ahead and hung themselves because someone online told them to go do so. Please let's not joke with such things.

5 Likes

Re: deleted by tonychristopher: 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2014

Pls do not do it...age doesn't matter but life ..go and rectify it OK.taking or life is coward and u don't even have right over your life

Think of our parents etc

Life is a gift ...please go to student affairs biko Anna

Egbunne onwe GI
Re: deleted by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:58am On Jul 19, 2014
Please don't commit suicide... Pleaseeeeeeeee! embarassed
Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 19, 2014
sure it do happen...go to d school ICT to make ur complains..itz Nah a big deal@all...dunt kill urself bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

When We Say Dentistry And Dental Surgery........its Another Tougher Ministry / Application For The 2017/2018 Agbami Scholarship Is Ongoing / How To Calculate Your OAU Screening Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.