Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

5 Reasons Why Teenagers Hate Washing The Dishes . - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Reasons Why Teenagers Hate Washing The Dishes . (3032 Views)

5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University / 5 Reasons Why You Might Be Denied Admission This Year / Yomi Otubela Foundation (YOF) Scholarship Programme for Teenagers 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Teenagers Hate Washing The Dishes . by Titanium034(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Evening nairalanders, created ths article to show parents and others reasons why teenagers hate washing the dishes. Mhen its a *headache* washing dishes. i live in a family of 6 and belive me i dont find it funny washing the dishes at *NIGHT*
COMMENT, EXCEPT YOU DEY USE DISH WASHER! LOL....

REASONS:
1) THE POTS: Oh lord, that is the major area most teens find difficult to wash, its totally stressful.Dont let me get started with their * SIZES* some are as *gigantic* @$ only God knows. The scrubbing part kills strenghts mostly. *sometimes i feel like collapsing*

2) THROWING AWAY THE REMINANTS: Arrgh! Its like parents dont get it, they think those filths just dissappear when we wash them
mum: wash the plates well oo
you: yes ma. For your mind youll. be like *if only i could runaway*

3) WASHING THE PLATES AT NIGHT: this is the most fustrating part at night and *BAMM!!* nepa commot light and you step on the frying pan on the floor with your leg all stained. sometimes i just feel like screaming but * wetin man go do?*

4) DIRTY LIQUID SPILLS : while washing fucking liquid spills on cloth.

5) AND LASTLY: going through the same procedure while rinsing.

EVEN SPONGEBOB FINDS IT HURRIBLE

Re: 5 Reasons Why Teenagers Hate Washing The Dishes . by Vision4God: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hahaha..... lol.
When I was a teen, I loved to wash plate but hated semolina pots.
Funny!!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Teenagers Hate Washing The Dishes . by Titanium034(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Vision4God:
Hahaha..... lol.
When I was a teen, I loved to wash plate but hated semolina pots.
Funny!!!!

YEAH SEMOLINA POT !! Especially the amala pot gosh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Sandwich (education Programme) 2018/2019 Form Is On For Sale -09082964145 / Unilag Postgraduate Application 2018 / Is It Possible To Do NYSC Twice If You Study Two Courses In Different Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.