Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria (6918 Views)

Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / 10 Courses You Are Likely To Find Geniuses / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2014
Why did you list petroleum & Chemical Engineering seperately from mechanical and other engineering courses? Are they any different from them?
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by AbuMikey(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2014
Uncle Jarus , this is from your blog , nice.
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2014
AbuMikey: Uncle Jarus , this is from your blog , where is Architecture?

LMAO! The last time I checked, Architecture is in number2. Urghh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by padeolu: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2014
ajibolabd: ur slowpoke presido, GEG, wil soon introduce Farming as a Course
Only if he has the brain to do that.
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by lyricalpontiff(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2014
I am a land surveyor and I tell you, this obscure course of mine is the most lucrative even at the student level. Many people don't know so they under rate it along with other environmental science courses.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by kheedir(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2014
No.2 should go like dis: Estate(Architecture,Quantity Surveying,Civil Eng'g,Land Surveying,Estate Mgt,Building,URP)
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2014
padeolu: Only if he has the brain to do that.
you've finished him
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by AbuMikey(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

LMAO! The last time I checked, Architecture is in number2. Urghh! undecided
Seen
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by Ellidude(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lero15: well...I can only see "Architecture". Wc one be "arCHICtecture" ooo? Probably that's a new course that deals in CHICS planning & design...
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by adeoladrg(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Uncle Jarus, I'm willing to introduce you to jobless medical doctors. We have a GLUT of doctors in Nigeria.

Pharmacy should be Number 1 on that list!
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by docsholz(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
I know some fools will try to reduce this thread to Medicine vs pharmacy
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by funshyboi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
So agricultural sciences courses aren't dere? Then the list is useless
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sociology nko?
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by Samgreguc(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
funshyboi: So agricultural sciences courses aren't dere? Then the list is useless
ok. U fit put am urself.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by cornelin(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
In as much as engineering is in that list, no qualms! ;DIn as much as engineering is in that list, no qualms!
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
The list is pretty concise. Although I'll rate Chem and Petroleum Engineering ahead of medicine

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
what of ISLAMIC STUDIES naaa?
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by Tobbie9(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Most engineering students seem to think they'll all get jobs in big oil companies and start making the big bucks when they graduate, e go shock u grin
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by herald9: 5:38am On Jul 20, 2014
lyricalpontiff: I am a land surveyor and I tell you, this obscure course of mine is the most lucrative even at the student level. Many people don't know so they under rate it along with other environmental science courses.
Wow...
Mayb i should continue with the GRP they gave me...
i wanted to change to Architecture..
What do you think bruh?
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by charleymed(m): 6:40am On Jul 20, 2014
adeoladrg: Uncle Jarus, I'm willing to introduce you to jobless medical doctors. We have a GLUT of doctors in Nigeria.

Pharmacy should be Number 1 on that list!
What is your problem with doctors and medicine?? IS IT A CRIME NOT TO STUDY MEDICINE?? YOU APPLIED FOR MEDICINE BUT DID'NT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS. THEN MOVE ON..... beefing will not change the fact that you're DULL
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by iamdeclan(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2014
charleymed: What is your problem with doctors and medicine?? IS IT A CRIME NOT TO STUDY MEDICINE?? YOU APPLIED FOR MEDICINE BUT DID'NT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS. THEN MOVE ON..... beefing will not change the fact that you're DULL

Maybe he has something with medicine truly,i cant say but wat he said about unemployed doctors is the truth. alot of unemployed doctors are out there. Bt pharmacy can never be number one. Never!!!
I am a physiology student & i know mine should not be on the list so dont think this is personal
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2014
charleymed: What is your problem with doctors and medicine?? IS IT A CRIME NOT TO STUDY MEDICINE?? YOU APPLIED FOR MEDICINE BUT DID'NT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS. THEN MOVE ON..... beefing will not change the fact that you're DULL

STFU! Because you're studying Medicine in one gloryfied secondary school that has 180 as cutoff, someone won't comment again. undecided

Not everybody applied for Medicine at first place. So, kindly shut the hell up. Mtcheew.

Anybody has a right to air his view.

Btw, jobless Pharmacist can easily establish a Pharmaceutical store unlike Medical students.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by emedy(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2014
iamdeclan:

Maybe he has something with medicine truly,i cant say but wat he said about unemployed doctors is the truth. alot of unemployed doctors are out there. Bt pharmacy can never be number one. Never!!!
I am a physiology student & i know mine should not be on the list so dont think this is personal
Then u shud b aware of the Available opportunities in Pharmacy too...As a Physiologist, we have Space for u too.
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by charleymed(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

STFU! Because you're studying Medicine in one gloryfied secondary school that has 180 as cutoff, someone won't comment again. undecided

Not everybody applied for Medicine at first place. So, kindly shut the hell up. Mtcheew.

Anybody has a right to air his view.

Btw, jobless Pharmacist can easily establish a Pharmaceutical store unlike Medical students.
Another SLOWPOKE
they're always eager to engage in a verbal war.
i don't think you have a clue of What a gloried secondary school is.....
food for thought: why are pharmacy students always beefing medical students, and not the other way round.....?
clue: inferiority complex (IC ).
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
charleymed: Another SLOWPOKE
food for thought: why are pharmacy students always beefing medical students, and not the other way round.....?

Don't force your inferiority complex on someone else.

I didn't see any 'beef'(sic) or inferiority complex on his post but you rather exhibited it.

He only said Pharmacy deserves number1 spot.
So, he have to back up his claim and that was why he wrote "there are many jobless Doctors".

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by Liamm(m): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
computere science...

Op, you're lucky computer science was in that list.... If not cool
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by charleymed(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

Don't force your inferiority complex on someone else.

I didn't see any 'beef'(sic) or inferiority complex on his post but you rather exhibited it.

He only said Pharmacy deserves number1 spot.
So, he have to back up his claim and that was why he wrote "there are many jobless Doctors".
haven gone through your posts,I discovered it's worthless exchanging words with you
you're just a FOOLISH school Leaver that doesn't now anything about life..
try and secure your admission first, then we can talk....
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
charleymed: haven gone through your posts,I discovered it's worthless exchanging words with you

...and he result to calling names after I've exposed his dubious act and when he doesn't have what to write again. gringrin

Spot on cheesy. Educated illiterate. tongue
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by adeoladrg(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2014

E pain am!!! grin grin grin

Lmaoooooooooooo..
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by AbuMikey(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
charleymed: haven gone through your posts,I discovered it's worthless exchanging words with you

I concur
Re: Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria by adeoladrg(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
charleymed: Another SLOWPOKE

So we said there are jobless doctors, that means beef shey? Mumu boy! Let the truth dawn on you..

Try to convince the public that we're wrong, insults won't do bruh.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018/2019 All Waec Wassce Specimens/practicals/ Solution / 2018/2019 Waec Literature In English Question And Answer Released Via / Top 10 Highest JAMB SCORES 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.