Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

So You Need To Download An E-book Or Movie! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / So You Need To Download An E-book Or Movie! (1087 Views)

Download Free 77 Pages E-book On How To Make Money Online. / How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book / Nnpc Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers E-book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So You Need To Download An E-book Or Movie! by Polaris1: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tell me the Name of the Book or Movie, or the location link,
If you know the name but don't know where to get it, tell me and let me scour the web for it.
I will download it and inform you.
When I receive payment, I will sent it to your email.

I already have Hundred of Books on diverse topics, and Movies of various genres.
(Maximum size of book or movie you can ask for is 2Gb)

I will download it and send it to your email. For a flat fee of N500.

The underlisted books (pdf) are yours for the asking. Absolutely Free!
Send me a mail to request for any one.

1. How to Make Your Own Video or Short Film: All You Need to Know to Make Your Own Ideas Shine 2.9mb
2. How To Get The Truth Out of Anyone! 194kb
3. HTML, XHTML, and CSS for the Absolute Beginner 3.4mb
Re: So You Need To Download An E-book Or Movie! by babareketaiwo(f): 6:05am On Jul 31, 2014
Any PDF books on A-Z of importing BIZ in Nigeria babareketaiwo@yahoo.com
Re: So You Need To Download An E-book Or Movie! by justyinka(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2014
send me a copy too at justyinka23@gmail.com
Re: So You Need To Download An E-book Or Movie! by Chartey(m): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2014
Oga Polaris, "Browse's Introduction to the Symptoms and Signs of Surgical Disease". I think I'll need your phone number too.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Thread; (sales, Promo, Offers, Auction) / Large Format Ink For Seiko Head,galaxy And Xaar 382 Available In Large Quantity / GHW...Grow You Spare Money By 50% And 30%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.