Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Westbrom Sign Brown Ideye For £10m (club Record Fee) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Westbrom Sign Brown Ideye For £10m (club Record Fee) (1684 Views)

Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman / West Brom Sign Nigeria Striker Brown Ideye For Club Record Fee. / Brown Ideye With His Family (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Westbrom Sign Brown Ideye For £10m (club Record Fee) by Chanchit: 5:06am On Jul 19, 2014
abatically:

Mikel still has a higher wage structure than Ideye and that is why it will be difficult for any club to want to buy him... unless chelsea would pay some of his wages. If Mikel is earning 80k a week, his new club must pay him at least up to that amount before he can agree to leave, or else he would stay at Chelsea and earn that money until his contract runs out. I'm sure his wage would almost triple what Ideye would earn at West Brom. It doesn't matter if they bought him for 10 million, the bulk of that money belongs to his former club.

Bros make i ask u, if u dey work somewhere and u are contracted to them dey collect 1 million naira, and them want to transfer u where u go dey earn 500k shey u go gree go?

If I go my family go swear for me. Chelsea should just pay up d remianing part of his salary and let that guy move jare. I'm tired of seeing him @ chelsea, though I dnt support them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Champions League Live & Highlights (FC Porto – Juventus, Sevilla - Leicester) / UEFA Champions League Final: Juventus 1 Vs 4 Real Madrid | Highlights Download / Soccer - EPL Swansea City 0 - 4 Manchester United (Highights)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.