Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Dresses Up Her Puppies! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Dresses Up Her Puppies! (1913 Views)

Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Santa For A Christmas Surprise / Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top / Photo: Tonto Dikeh In Pain As She Gets New Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Dresses Up Her Puppies! by Decibel: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
There's just no limit to the wonders
Tonto Dikeh can perform within the
twinkle of an eye. And this recent wonder is too epic
for just our eyes to behold. The actress turned singer shared
photos of her puppies all well bathe
and dressed up like they were her
babies.
In fact, they are her babies because
that's what she calls them. Tonto also refers to herself as their mother.
“My Kidz all covered up for d
weather, I treat dem jux dey way my
Mama treated mii***WARM MILK
EVRY1 “, she wrote after sharing the
photos. Check out her kids. Www.m.dailytimes.com.ng/article/photo-tonto-dikeh-dresses-her-puppies

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Dresses Up Her Puppies! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Aww!!!...So cute. cry cry

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Dresses Up Her Puppies! by Aidy97(f): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Joblessness of the highest order
When there a homeless peeps wtawt clothes cry
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Dresses Up Her Puppies! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Awwww, cute
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Dresses Up Her Puppies! by NaLaugh: 5:21am On Jul 19, 2014
Aidy97: Joblessness of the highest order
When there a homeless peeps wtawt clothes cry

comments like this make me want to pull my hair out.

I'm pretty sure you spent money to access the internet to post this comment on Nairaland.
Guess what, there are homeless people you could have given a meal with that money. Why didn't you?

THE WORLD DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

No matter what you, her, or anyone does, and how much you give, THERE WILL BE HOMELESS PEOPLE.

So if you're not Mahatma Gandhi or something, y'all need to quit this hypocrisy and naivety each time a celeb does something like this.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Dresses Up Her Puppies! by icebebe(f): 5:59am On Jul 19, 2014
Tonto is really taking care of her kids,she's indeed a grt mum! grin
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Dresses Up Her Puppies! by Aidy97(f): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
NaLaugh:

comments like this make me want to pull my hair out.

I'm pretty sure you spent money to access the internet to post this comment on Nairaland.
Guess what, there are homeless people you could have given a meal with that money. Why didn't you?

THE WORLD DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

No matter what you, her, or anyone does, and how much you give, THERE WILL BE HOMELESS PEOPLE.

So if you're not Mahatma Gandhi or something, y'all need to quit this hypocrisy and naivety each time a celeb does something like this.
That's ur opinion,
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Dresses Up Her Puppies! by luchi46: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
awwww me likey kiss cry
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Dresses Up Her Puppies! by dapsoneh: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Classless...idlenesss

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Rihanna Spotted In France Rocking Her Sexy Bikini Body / Genevieve Nnaji, Waje, Tiwa's Stuning Outfit To Mo Abudu's 50th Brithday Event / Omoni Oboli:my Husband Doesn't Complain When I Kiss Another Man In A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.