Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Difficulty In Connecting My Curve 7 With Computer. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Difficulty In Connecting My Curve 7 With Computer. (587 Views)

Help In Connecting Samsung Laptop With Broken Screen To Tv Via Hdmi / I Try Connecting My Freedom But Is Replying Me Saying Wait For 5min, Why? / Connecting My Nokia 6020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty In Connecting My Curve 7 With Computer. by miniziter(m): 12:22am On Jul 19, 2014
Just bought a new curve 7 and find it difficult to share the hotspot together. Any solution to this please?
Re: Difficulty In Connecting My Curve 7 With Computer. by emmyw(m): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2014
miniziter: Just bought a new curve 7 and find it difficult to share the hotspot together. Any solution to this please?
I guess you should just turn on the both bluetooth and try surfin,it works perfect with my Xpressmusic and BB Q10 with My Laptop.
Re: Difficulty In Connecting My Curve 7 With Computer. by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
miniziter: Just bought a new curve 7 and find it difficult to share the hotspot together. Any solution to this please?
do u av subscrition on it

(1) (Reply)

Observation / Free Software For ALL! / Hp Nc6320 Core 2 Duo, 1.83-ghz , 1.0gb, 80gb Hd, Finger Print Tech. @ 20k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.