Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria (3802 Views)

Golden Opportunity For School Teachers To Make Extra Income While Still Working. / Ideal Profession Choice In Press And Interaction Sector / Accountancy Profession Meets Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2014
Are you looking for a Perfect work at home business opportunity? Read
READ THIS OR MISS OUT!
“The Secret Business that can make you INCOME for life…And How You Can Tap Into It this 2014 to create constant flow of income for Yourself, while impacting so many lives.
More than a decade ago, computer was only seen at big offices in Nigeria, and only few people have access to it, which opened the door of wealth to them.
Today, you have ONLY THIS CHANCE to profit big with the same rare opportunity with your computer or laptop.
And it is perfect for you because it requires no experience, no daily task, no experts, no special location, and definitely, needs no physical office or appearance ever.
Hi I am Oluwakemi Odusanya, founder of Gostartit Academy and today I want to share my 21st century wealth creating techniques for making home study video tutorials.
It’s how to easy-learn, easy-create, and easy-earn money for life with your own unique home study video tutorials. What is that your passion or knowledge or skills that you’ve got with you…you can literally earn income with it for life.
Over One Billion Naira
I think this insightful details will be a real eye-opener because it will not only help you see how you can create unique videos of your own.
But also show you that it’s possible for anybody, including you to get started just like I did, in this “brand new” business system which requires
*No experience
*No daily task
*No office and definitely
*Needs no physical Appearance
Think such a business does not exist?
Well think again
Because you’re about to discover
How you too can create unique videos from your bedroom with this powerful tools to impact lives and create lasting wealth for yourself.
Let me tell you How I Discovered it
Sometimes in mid 2005, I was working on a project of producing home study tutorial videos for secondary school students. Passionately, I worked on a subject for about six weeks after prior spending of six weeks of learning the animation software. After this production and the other ones that follows I kept on researching on how best and how fast can someone produce a video tutorial that requires no experience, no daily task, no experts, all done without spending much of your time in doing. I only came across such software tools that I now use, in 2012. Immediately I found it, it only took me few minutes of getting familiar with these softwares that I get started in making my own videos with it. It was like a wow experience for me. Making videos while you are directly teaching on a board or pen of any colour of your choice, with good voice clarity as if in the studio.
That’s how I produce my new home study videos…
Look all I do is three things…..
#1: I find a topic from a subject, make researches in textbooks and internet.
#2. Then I teach it on the screen of my computer.
#3. Then I compile the topics ready to go for duplication.
That’s it? You may ask.
Yeah that’s it. If you get in touch with the softwares you’ll will realize.
But it sounded too simple. Way too simple that …..
I produced more than four hours of video tutorials within 2 weeks working just for less than 20mins in the early morning hours from my bedroom!
The Earlier You Start The better…
Because you’re already missing out.
Imagine if you knew about this business opportunity last year, imagine how many videos you would have created by now, and how much you would have by now.
However, know this: You can’t start this business on your own, without someone like me showing you.
With my video training tutorial DVD, showing you exactly how to create a video tutorial from the start to producing out for your audience.
So, when you purchase the DVD of over four hours of video tutorials, in it I will show you Step By Step how to make your own unique home study videos in less than 30 minutes!

This training DVD is called….
“ 21st Century wealth creating techniques for making home study video tutorial”
This kind of training has never been taught anywhere in Nigeria before now.
You will be among the first set of people who will ever have it. And it will be a complete DVD training that show you how to start your own home study video tutorial business and have it running before you finish watching the whole DVD.
You will watch me create video from scratch to finish in just minutes.
You Will Also Have the Following ADVANTAGES
Advantage #1
You’ll have full tips on how I make powerful and colourful videos. No need to start spending time wondering how to make such wonderful and attractive videos.
Advantage #2
I will show you how to make videos on any subject of interest or profession. You will be amazed how ideas keeps coming to your head.
Advantage #3
You will be able to make your own videos and start your own business by the time you’ve finished watching the DVD video training.
Now Let Me Tell You Who This is Not For…
It’s not for you …. If you are not passionate about teaching. Simply put I don’t want lukewarm people coming to learn this business opportunity. They won’t use it anyway. So if you are not passionate, don’t buy.
It’s not for you … if you are not willing to do some work to make your life and others better.
It’s not for you… if you believe some organisation is going to do something about this.
And its definitely not for you, if you think you cannot start a billion naira business of the home study video creation with your laptop in your bedroom.
However, if you’re really willing to
Take A business Opportunity And Put It To Work in 30 Minutes
Or Less, Then This is For you
Now normally, you’d expect to be a asked to invest a lot of money to buy a training kit like this.
Something like =N=15,000, which is the real value this training should go for.
Well, it will be totally worth it. But then, you’re not going to pay anything near =N=15,000
Neither will I ask you to pay =N=12,000 either.
Or even =N=10,000.
I also won’t ask you for =N=7,000
Not even =N=6,000
And surely not =N=5,000
So how much is it?
I want to make it super easy for you to purchase, by asking you to pay just
=N=3,500
Am I going crazy for asking you to invest this low amount?
Not actually, my head is screwed on real tight.
The reason for asking you to pay ONLY =N=3,500 to buy is so that
You Will Have No Excuse
At ONLY =N=3,500 you cannot say the DVD is over priced. You cannot say it’s too expensive. You cannot say I hate you and don’t want you to buy.
It’s cheap and anyone can afford it.
For more enquiries Call satispower 07064412838, or hit me on whatsapp

Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Acquire new skills that can generate for passive great income.
Get our do it yourself training DVD, don't be left behind this is a new way of making money without quitting you job.
Call 07064412838, or hit me on whatsapp
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Act now.
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2014
The right time to act is now
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Learn something new today to help you in the future.
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 5:55am On Jul 30, 2014
365 Daily Success Quotes
July 7/29
"He who has never failed🙊 somewhere, that man cannot be great." - Herman Melville
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
“Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.”
--Hal Borland
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
LAW STUDENT? STUDYING A LAW RELATED
COURSE?

Need to save yourself the stress of thumbing or
browsing through law reports, law textbooks,
periodicals and websites?

Get well-researched and customized assistance in
every law subject for your Projects, Term-Papers,
Case Reviews, Seminars, Dissertations and Articles.

In a nutshell, we provide research & writing
services designed to assist in the completion of
your academic obligations. We save you time and
stress by delivering:
- a model research piece as a base for creating
your own unique work
- a reference tool you can use for a quicker & more
comprehensive understanding of your topic.

CALL: ALPHA LEGAL WRITERS: 0817 8605 284,
0802 6546 580, 0705 2717 158.
e-mail: alphalegalwriters@gmail.com
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
gostartit: Acquire new skills that can generate for passive great income.
Get our do it yourself training DVD, don't be left behind this is a new way of making money without quitting you job.
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
“Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.”

–William Arthur Ward
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by neupert(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
...................................................................................
-----------------------------------------------------------
..................................................................................

Kids Educational Tablet For Sale @ Reduced Price In Nigeria

Now available in Nigeria the latest technology in kids tablet that are durable and can

withstand kids play without damage because it comes with child-proof protection.

In conjunction with Gostarit Academy Nigeria has preloaded with interactive educational

applications and videos for Nursery,Primary and Secondary.

call me on 08181096442 or 08066701575 to get a copy or better still come to our office at

29, Otigba street, beside Enterprise Bank, computer village Ikeja Lagos.
I'll be expecting you, thanks.

PRICE is 30,000 but we are giving it out this month at 27,000 naira for the first Ten

buyers.
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Call Oluwakemi Odusanya on 07064412838,08175034444 or hit me on whatsapp
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2014
More good hands are needed to help stop this every year regressive mass failure in waec exams.
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 1:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Don't let this opportunity pass you by.
Take the right decision this week.
Call Oluwakemi Odusanya on 07064412838,08175034444 or hit me on whatsapp
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
still available for sale.
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Grab it now.
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lock up poverty, the Shed of knowledge
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lock up poverty, the Shed of knowledge
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Good thing you have to choose, Education is the majority.
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2014
“It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.” ~Howard Ruff
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria by gostartit(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
We can also assist you in making your very own video tutorials.
Call 07064412838 for more information on how to go about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Of Hygiene, Eleyele, Ibadan, Oyo State 2019/2020 Admission Form Is Curren / Free Nursing Education Scholarships Organizations Abroad / Admission Process/payment Of Fee For Wellspring University,evbuobanosa-edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.