Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

who farts(wicked types) between the girls and the guys? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / who farts(wicked types) between the girls and the guys? (701 Views)

Why Do People Enjoy Basking In Their Farts??? / Men Or Women: Who Farts The Most? / Lagos - Nigeria - Campus Girls And Aristos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

who farts(wicked types) between the girls and the guys? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 6:25am On Jul 19, 2014
I just wanna ask this question,who farts more between the guys and the girls? If it is left for me i would say the girls because if a girl farts eeeh,it can capsize a ship oo. I beg no insult,cos i know say some people for nairaland,der head no normal... Good morning

1 Like

Re: who farts(wicked types) between the girls and the guys? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Ina jira ku
Re: who farts(wicked types) between the girls and the guys? by sinto5(m): 6:35am On Jul 19, 2014
u are right, name ladies frat pass!!!!!
Re: who farts(wicked types) between the girls and the guys? by lokito: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2014
Omo whatever you do no just try compete with your girl o. My own be say whenever she start to dey mess I dey get High BP. AC, fan, oxygen, inhaler etc no dey fit help me la.
Give it to them, they' too much.

Morng fellas
Re: who farts(wicked types) between the girls and the guys? by qlp007(m): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2014
The finer a girl is, the more dangerous her fart is.... Iits just the law and girls are always more dangerous than guys!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Repel Attack On Konduga, Kill Scores Of Islamist Insurgents. / Free JAMB 2015 CBT Online Practice / How To Behave As A Successful Man In Naija By Chinua Onwukike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.