Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Claims She Tried To 'abort' Footballer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Claims She Tried To 'abort' Footballer (690 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Claims She Tried To ‘abort’ The Footballer / Christiano Ronaldo's Mother Reveals That She Tried To Abort Him During Pregnancy / Awkward! Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Reveals In Autobiography That She Tried To H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Claims She Tried To 'abort' Footballer by prodiG(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2014
The mother of Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid footballer and Portuguese international, has revealed in her new autobiography that she attempted to abort him while she was pregnant.
Dolores Aveiro claims in the book,Mãe Coragem(which translates to ‘Mother Courage’), that doctors disagreed with her decision to terminate her pregnancy and refused to carry out the procedure.
She apparently turned to hard exercise and home remedies – including drinking warm beer and “running until she dropped” – in desperation.
“I wanted to abort but the doctor didn’t support my decision,” Spanish newspaperLa Razon,which is serialising the book, quotes her as writing.
Speaking at the launch of the autobiography in Lisbon on Thursday (17 July), she said that Ronaldo already knew about his past and even joked about it.
“He told me when he found out, 'Look mum, you wanted to abort and now I'm the one who’s pulling the purse-strings in the house,'” she reportedly said.http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/cristiano-ronaldos-mother-claims-she-tried-to-abort-footballer-by-drinking-warm-ale-and-running-until-she-dropped-9615658.html

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Claims She Tried To 'abort' Footballer by Mologi(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2014
sure...

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare Speaks On The Olympic TREBLE & On Reviving Nigerian Athletics! / Girl Mistakenly Stakes On MK Dons & Wins Fortune! / Open Letter To Shinji Kagawa From A Manchester United Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.