Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Pls How Can I Transfer From South Africa To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Can I Transfer From South Africa To Nigeria (931 Views)

Western Union Has Stopped Money Transfer From Nigeria???????:::::::::::::::::::: / Pls,help How Can I Transfer From South Africa To Nigeria / GtBank: Funds Transfer From Savings Accounts Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Transfer From South Africa To Nigeria by 500GP: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Pls Nairalanders, I need your help.

Someone want to give me huge amount of money(Rand) from South Africa. I am in Nigeria presently. Pls how can the money get to me. Pls enumerate the process I will go through to get the money from South Africa.
Re: Pls How Can I Transfer From South Africa To Nigeria by sholatech(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Simplest way is for the sender to go to Ecobank in SA and do rapid transfer to you. Instantly you can pick it form any Ecobank Branch in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

. / Ghana To Export Electricity To Nigeria And Neigbhouring Countries? / What Steps Are Involved In Importing Manufactured Foods And Sanitary Products In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.