Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Mario Balotelli Faces Backlash For Posing With A Gun On Instagram - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mario Balotelli Faces Backlash For Posing With A Gun On Instagram (947 Views)

Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute / Messi Gets A Gun In His Face At Saudi Airport / Mario Balotelli Look Alike With His Younger Brother Enoch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mario Balotelli Faces Backlash For Posing With A Gun On Instagram by lozairio(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2014
Mario Balotelli has posted a photo of himself posing
with what appeared to be a gun on Instagram.
The Italian striker can be seen pointing the gun at the
camera in the photo, which was accompanied with
the message 'big kiss to all the haters'.
The 23-year-old later deleted the post. The move has
angered Balotelli's employers AC Milan but vice
president Adriano Galliani admits the club are
powerless to stop players using social networks.Galliani said: 'I have my own ideas about social
networks and I've tried many times but our lawyer
has always stopped me, saying that it would violate
individual rights.
'In contracts it's written what players can and cannot
do, but we can't do anything regarding their private
lives. We do it vocally but that's not enough.'
The incident is the latest in a long history of
controversies involving Balotelli, who in 2011 during
his time at Manchester City was caught throwing
darts at a youth team player.
In the same year, former Chelsea defender Ashley
Cole was forced to apologise to Tom Cowan, a sports
science student on work experience at Chelsea's
Cobham training ground, for shooting him with a air
rifle.
Balotelli is currently on holiday in Miami with fiance
Fanny Neguesha after Italy crashed out of the World
Cup in the group stages. Balotelli scored the winner
in a 2-1 win for Italy against England on June 15.

Re: Mario Balotelli Faces Backlash For Posing With A Gun On Instagram by Gooci(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2014
we go frontlash am from here also
Re: Mario Balotelli Faces Backlash For Posing With A Gun On Instagram by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
Balo my boy grin
Re: Mario Balotelli Faces Backlash For Posing With A Gun On Instagram by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Why this guy no dey ever get sense

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Faces Backlash For Posing With A Gun On Instagram by seankay(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2014
You don't have to sign for Arsenal before you become a gunner
Re: Mario Balotelli Faces Backlash For Posing With A Gun On Instagram by heatmeup(f): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2014
da green

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria. Sept 10: "We Want To Intimidate The Nigerians’ / Lionel Messi Called Me A 'son Of A Prostitute' - Malaga Defender Weligton / Ballon D'or....12th Jan. 6.30pm Nigerian Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.