Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Help A Nairalander Into The Project Fame 7 Academy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help A Nairalander Into The Project Fame 7 Academy (725 Views)

Is MTN Project Fame On? / Can Two Baba Get Past Stage One In The Project Fame Competion? / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander Into The Project Fame 7 Academy by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, please Shawtygwen needs your help to get into the Project Fame 7 academy. She wants you to watch and like her wildcard video.
Thanks in advance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoJBekq49fc

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Into The Project Fame 7 Academy by shawtygwen(f): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yh....pls guys am on ma knees right now(literarily) pls all u need to do is. click like....muah!!! Tnx a lot I promise to share d money wiv y'all *winks*
Re: Help A Nairalander Into The Project Fame 7 Academy by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
shawtygwen: Yh....pls guys am on ma knees right now(literarily) pls all u need to do is. click like....muah!!! Tnx a lot I promise to share d money wiv y'all *winks*

cheesy
Re: Help A Nairalander Into The Project Fame 7 Academy by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mods, pls help by putting this on front page. Thanks!
Re: Help A Nairalander Into The Project Fame 7 Academy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
u dy on ur own.we go use mb hlp u at d end notin.sed mtn100 to my fb HBPEZE n i bc it on my page
Re: Help A Nairalander Into The Project Fame 7 Academy by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
hbpeze: u dy on ur own.we go use mb hlp u at d end notin.sed mtn100 to my fb HBPEZE n i bc it on my page

Chai bros, you badt o cheesy. Just do this for your guy na. You might also need Nairalanders' help someday, you know? wink
Re: Help A Nairalander Into The Project Fame 7 Academy by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
OgidiOlu3:

Chai bros, you badt o cheesy. Just do this for your guy na. You might also need Nairalanders' help someday, you know? wink

pele ur name na sorry guys mk we live em dey run our hustle
Re: Help A Nairalander Into The Project Fame 7 Academy by Sijo01(f): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2014
Cheiii, just saw this now. Hope she was able to make it into the academy??................was watching it on STV yesterday but slept off.
Re: Help A Nairalander Into The Project Fame 7 Academy by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sijo01: Cheiii, just saw this now. Hope she was able to make it into the academy??................was watching it on STV yesterday but slept off.

Thanks dearie. I don't know if she did, I'd ask her if her number goes thru. How have you been?

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist / Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria? Discuss / Musically Fit And He.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.