Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,322 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Any Edo People Here? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Any Edo People Here? (2146 Views)

Edo People / Great Edo Culture, Great Edo People, Great Edo State. / Why Do Edo People Speak Yoruba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Edo People Here? by fanficgirl(f): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
EdCure: Representing!
Edo, the heartbeat of Nigeria, is beautiful beyond words.
Believe me, lots of transformation and infrastructural upgrade has taken place to the extent that anyone who has left the state at about Six years ago would need the service of a guide to take him around the towns and cities to his destination!
That's awesome! Going in two days, got any pictures that we can look forward to?
Re: Any Edo People Here? by achinaboy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
fanficgirl:
I live and was raised in the US...that's kind of why I'm asking.. I want to learn more about my supposed birthplace, if that makes any sense.
nna buy ticket and visit home sometimes,born and raised in where ever no be excuse,,go without your parents, make friends or visit friends if there are no family members,,travel with a friend or whatever
Re: Any Edo People Here? by fanficgirl(f): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
achinaboy:
nna buy ticket and visit home sometimes,born and raised in where ever no be excuse,,go without your parents, make friends or visit friends if there are no family members,,travel with a friend or whatever
I'm not of age yet, and I wasn't trying to make QN excuse. I'm there in two days...
Re: Any Edo People Here? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2014
fanficgirl:
That's awesome! Going in two days, got any pictures that we can look forward to?
So where are you now?
Re: Any Edo People Here? by McLove(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
fanficgirl: [size=8pt][/size]
There are countless threads of other tribes, but few about the people in Edo. There are many showing pictures of their own states, but ive found only one of our state. Why is that? I want to know why we seem so scarce. What are ordinary days in Edo like, what tribe do you come from, what are some different languages spoken? Answers to any of these questions will be highly appreciated, as well as pictures.
Thanks for your time, God bless!
Hello bday mate
Re: Any Edo People Here? by DermalCarotene(f): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2014
I'm a bini girl oooo... Lived all my life in Benin City!!!!
Re: Any Edo People Here? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
I need this thread resurrected... oya,come baq biko..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Skul Folklore / Anyone Could Give Me Contacts Of Babalawo In Nigeria? / Photos: Topless Ladies Pictured At A 'manhood' Celebration Ceremony In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.