Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,393 members, 7,958,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Do People Get Nervous - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do People Get Nervous (522 Views)

Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... / Why Am I Always NERVOUS? / Why Do People Bleach Their Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Get Nervous by Elbizzcklinz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
***Hope am in the right section for this topic...if am not forgive me***

OP front page pls

I have come to realise the rate on how people get nervous even in bank...i happen to witness several occassion that customers walk into the bank and wish to see the customer Service officer and it turns out that the CSO is a cute preety looking lady as some banks love to have them in that position and the customer approaches to air his problem and suddenly get tongue tired, i always feel bad when i see this ....***in most cases when i notice that from an individual i quickly rush to assist him or her air their problem, and when i approach them i make feel lively cos most might not be fluent in speaking good english so i use the pidgin english as they call it to communicate with him or her then i transfer his msg to the my 'pweety sexy colleague' whom am used to

BUT...Lets asks what is being nervous and what makes one nervous....
Your heart starts beating faster and your palms begin to sweat. There’s a flutter in your tummy and your mouth is a bit dry. It’s official you’re feeling nervous! The sensations above are your body’s way of telling you that you feel worried, unsure, or even a bit scared about something. This feeling of nervousness may happen when you’re about to do something new, like begin your first day of school, meeting someone for the first time or perform in front of a group of people.

In fact, people get nervous for a variety of reasons. For example, some people feel nervous when they are in a room full of new faces, while others may be nervous before a trip to the doctor. Often nervousness occurs when a person is uncertain about how something will turn out, such as an unfamiliar activity or experience. Some even feel nervous when doing something they have been looking forward to for a long time, such as an exciting trip!

Everybody gets nervous from time to time the feeling is perfectly normal! So the next time you’re nervous, don’t worry! Chances are your teammates at that soccer game are nervous too! Not to mention, that fluttery feeling may even get better or stop once you’ve begun the very activity you were nervous about in the first place!

YOU CAN SHARE YOUR FIRST STATE OF BEING NERVOUS....

(1) (Reply)

100% Pure Virgin Coconut Oil. Get Your's Today. / You Have To Do More Than Wish For Nitro X Proseries / Health: Ebola Virus, Causes, Symptoms And The Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.