Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

How To Really Bypass Internet Censorships And Filters - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Really Bypass Internet Censorships And Filters (631 Views)

Lost Ur Password? Get Some Few Ways On How To Bypass Windows Password / How To Bypass Windows Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Really Bypass Internet Censorships And Filters by uditkankdev: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Forget those times when we were able to access websites of any category. Now even the content provided to the ISPs (Internet Service Providers) is being harshly filtered for instance people of China are undergoing blocking of many websites the Government has applied a Firewall that blocks the content. VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) were the best examples but now the government is having their eye on to them also.
I have written a brief description of it on http://www.cloudslag.com/2014/07/how-to-really-bypass-internet.html please view it and if you know more tricks then please tell me. smiley
Re: How To Really Bypass Internet Censorships And Filters by SimonChristense: 3:33am On Jan 14, 2015
Hi. I am using StealthVPN from http://www.sunvpn.net/stealthvpn . I use from behind the most restrictive and advanced censorship tools. I can now access Gmail, Skype, Facebook and more. I highly recommend their service.

(1) (Reply)

Science Jokes - Just For Laughs / Freemb On Anynetwork / Proprietary Payment System Kongapay Will Launch By May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.