Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album (3422 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Amazing With Psquare In Stylish Photo / An Exclusive Interview With PSquare / Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by hauwababy: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
The Okoye brothers may allegedly be fighting but that has not stopped them from working on their new album as the late king of pop, Michael Jackson's elder brother is currently in Nigeria to work with Psquare.

Peter even revealed that he would be working with them on their new album.

If you can't fulfil your dream of working with Michael Jackson, I'm sure his brother will do. :-)

This is nice.

http://www.yeoal.com/2014/07/peter-of-psquare-spotted-with-michael.html

Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
abi
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by hensben(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
correct more success the okoyes

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by imsuboi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nice smiley
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by MrRhymes101(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
it dat Michael Jackson's brother or sister...NO VEX I ASK BECAUSE OF "THE CHEST" grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by drizslim(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Is that not nipples am seeing? undecided
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by drizslim(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Is that not breast nip-ples am seeing? undecided
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
These guys just stay winning.
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by missdebs(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
i dont get ds pple, aint they supposed 2 b fighting, or they're just playin on pple's intelligence undecided
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by Yemlizzy(f): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm....issokay.
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by rozayx5(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
WOW
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by simdam500(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
the square shud forget it....... u cant bring michael from the dead. so?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by rattlesnake(m): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
He looks like quarter to lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by DoroMega: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
I hope all works out well.
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by priscaoge(f): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kudos to the #Okoyes. Keep been United! Quarrels can only ruin all that u guys has worked for! Can't wait 4 this albumgringrin
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by armadeo(m): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2014
I wonder why they couldn't even say his name. Just Michael Jackson's brother.

I know this guy ever since trying to find the spotlight from mjs shadow. Is alright dude.

The hustle is real.

PS what's his name?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by Chanchit: 3:02am On Jul 20, 2014
Abeg o, make una no vex. Wetin the guy wan come do to the album..?
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Psqaure,when did you guys turn to Bash Ali?

Bringing expired people all in the name of hyping an album..MJ,I know,this one I don't know..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by aminho(m): 6:01am On Jul 20, 2014
His name is jermine jakson
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by fiftynaira(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2014
missdebs: i dont get ds pple, aint they supposed 2 b fighting, or they're just playin on pple's intelligence undecided
like u re the one that caused the troblue?
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by Lucasbalo(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2014
aminho: His name is jermine jakson
Jermaine Jackson.
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by IAMBREEZY: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2014
Goodluck to them.
Re: Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album by SURYSuri(f): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lucasbalo: Jermaine Jackson.
Aminho is correct he has officially changed the Jackson to Jakson!

(1) (Reply)

Download Full Album: Oritse Femi – Money Stop Nonsense + Zip Download / Look Closely At This Picture, What Is Funny About It? / Dj Cuppy's Unbelievable Look Alike!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.