Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Stop Telling Me My Son Makes You Hot” – Justin Bieber’s Mother Pleads With Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Telling Me My Son Makes You Hot” – Justin Bieber’s Mother Pleads With Fan (540 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Don’t Rush Me Into Marriage, Dbanj Pleads With Nigerians / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Telling Me My Son Makes You Hot” – Justin Bieber’s Mother Pleads With Fan by chibuike89: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Justin Bieber‘s mother, Pattie Mallette apparently tired of her son’s fans and their need to sexually objectify her son has pleaded with the ‘Beliebers’ to stop with the sexually explicit messages they keep badgering her with about how he makes them Hot via social media.

Read more at RADAR: http://www.radar.ng/celeb/stop-telling-me-my-son-makes-you-Hot-justin-biebers-mother-pleads-with-fans/

(1) (Reply)

419 On 'psquare' Peter Okoye Threatens To Expose Bank / Oga Bello: “the Quran Is Against Polygamy” / Ik Ogbonna Buys White Range Rover For Colombian Girlfriend(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.