Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Restrainment Of Right Of Easement At Segun Irefin Street By The Synagogue Church - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Restrainment Of Right Of Easement At Segun Irefin Street By The Synagogue Church (1135 Views)

‘all Materials Used In Collapsed Synagogue Building Were Approved’ –SON / EXPOSED: Why The Synagogue Building Collapsed – Military Expert 6 / Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Restrainment Of Right Of Easement At Segun Irefin Street By The Synagogue Church by oluseke(f): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Fellow Nigerians i crave your rapt attention to this ill-behavior. The Segun Irefin street is lying situate at the ikotun-egbe area of Alimosho local Government area of Lagos State. It consists of the following:
An Industry that releases toxic fumes at night which is terribly dangerous to health(choking)
A host of churches
A host of lodges and hotels
A lot of unruly hooligans who drag your bags all in the name of asking you if you need accommodation too mention but a few...
And one of the churches on that street called the Synagogue Church of All-Nations decides to block the right of easement(for cars and other means of road transportation) every Sunday knowing fully well that other churches are on that street. Is this right ? The only people who are allowed to pass the road are those trekking but others are not allowed to pass that street on Sundays from 9am. I believe this is not right but i would love to hear the view of others. I was able to gather some information that the DPO of the Ikotun Police division lives inside the synagogue premises because armed police men/army officials are always there at the entrance of the street waiting for any interference. I know fully well that it is an act of overriding public interest to block the easement since it is a residential street regardless of who you are. Thanks

Re: Restrainment Of Right Of Easement At Segun Irefin Street By The Synagogue Church by oluseke(f): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
more pictures

(1) (Reply)

Extreme? Twins Spend £130,000 On Bre*st Implants, Surgeries To Look More Alike. / Wow Its My Birthday!!! / How Do You Tell A Woman Her Pants Are Unzipped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.