Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge (2471 Views)

Cole Of Duty ( Ashley Cole's Online Shooter Game) / Welcome To Stamford Bridge / Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by Akolawole(m): 1:28am On Jul 19, 2006
Halleluyah!

But i believe its a Rumour.

With Vieria going to United and his pal, Ashley Cole in Chelsea?

Del Horno will be sold off to Valencia in the next few days to pave way for Mr Asley Cole.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006330237,00.html

What do you think about this?

Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by GUNNER(f): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2006
The rumour mill is agog anuther english man set to leave Arsenal!

maybe Ashley should hurry up and sod off cuz he and Chelsea deserve each other,

tho Zambrotta is a better choice 4 them cool

"Italian" shocked left back thats is quite versatile in his style of play Wow and Wow! grin
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by mukina2: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2006
rumours!rumour!rumour!

when will they end
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by Jackal(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2006
Ashley Cole to Chelsea?
Its not possible.
He cannot solve Chelsea's left-back problem.

Mourinho can do better with all the money in his kitty.
Chelsea should bid for Taiye Taiwo or Garba Lawal. grin
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by otolorin(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2006
its gonna mean a loss to us tho' - but i dont see d reality of ashley cole in the blue line-up

lets just fold our arms and watch - its d only thin we can do!

wateva - i dont think its d best place for asley cole to head right now!
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by mukina2: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2006
thank God lipsrsealed
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by amodu(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2006
i think we dont need someone like Ashley cole, i would have prefer someone like Taye taiwo Or Grosso
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by otolorin(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2006
amodu:

i think we don't need someone like Ashley cole, i would have prefer someone like Taye taiwo Or Grosso
right in ur mind - you no u need him dere.
you're just overshadow'd by the diss u'v got with arsenal (and d guy happen to come from dat end)
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by amodu(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2006
otolorin
What are you trying to say?
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by kitaun(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2006
I wonder when Chelsea will stop coveting arsenal players whilst condemning the club,in the past chelsea was ready to break the bank for Henry,later it was Ashley,when we thought it was over and out with the coveting we now hear the Blues wanting him again at all cost,pls keep dreaming,at least it will make him a better player for us tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by otolorin(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2006
kitaun:

I wonder when Chelsea will stop coveting arsenal players whilst condemning the club,in the past chelsea was ready to break the bank for Henry,later it was Ashley,when we thought it was over and out with the coveting we now hear the Blues wanting him again at all cost,please keep dreaming,at least it will make him a better player for us tongue tongue tongue tongue

it only shows how much dey crave to be like ARSENAL.

they keep lookin up to our players -
since wen has any1 heard ARSENAL was crazy about any chelsea playa embarassed

1 way or the other, as far as i'm concerned - the obvious speaks for itself.

GUNNER 4 LIFE
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by kitaun(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2006
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by kellorah: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2006
hm
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by amodu(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2006
Why are you people jealous of Chelsea, instead of you to to pray to be like us, you are busy Gossiping about us.

Only God will forgive you.
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by lordimpaq(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2006
nothing has been said yet, so a cole still remains an arsenal fan, to me

unless its official before i believe

but so far i've not seen anything
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by kitaun(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ amodu,
               who is jealous of chelsea i would rather be jealous of nottingham forest wherever they are rite now tongue tongue tongue who is gossiping about Chelsea,please stop blaspheming abeg !!! grin grin grin
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by lordimpaq(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2006
nice one there kitaun, wink
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by kitaun(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2006
thank u sir
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by GUNNER(f): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmm, seems like the rumour will turn to reality cool

There is not a "whiners" shirt anywhere in the new club shop shocked

Quite interesting to note that there are shirts printed and on sale for just about every first team player apart from
Cole 3

That should tell everyone all they need to know. HE'S OUT wink
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by Akolawole(m): 1:57am On Jul 20, 2006
And

Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by Akolawole(m): 1:57am On Jul 20, 2006
happy married life
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by kellorah: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2006
eww
they are the ugliest celeb couple ever""
don't know what she saw in him
yeah,his CASH!!!!
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by Akolawole(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2006
@Kellorah

Who is better among the two?
I think is Ashley.
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by kellorah: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2006
YEAH HE'S CUTE!
OF ALL THE GIRLS ALOUD,I DON'T EVEN LIKE HER. SHE'S MY LEAST FAV. SO FULL OF HERSELF AND KEEPS CRITICISING OTHER CELEBS LIKE CHARLOTTE CHURCH. I DUNNO WHY SHE FEELS/THINKS SHE'S ALL THAT!
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by lordimpaq(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2006
@guys,

oh come on, don't tell y'all think ash is comin to the bridge, its not possible, wenger cannot, take another gamble like he did with viera, he cannot afford to risk the leftback position for a right footer (flamini), akola, why did u start this thread anyway, but don't worry the thread will close when we start the new season with our number 3, ashley cole playing for the gunners, u guys should go look else where for a 3, but for now, ash stays at the groove,

besides where would u rather be, the groooove or just some bridge, over wat i don't know (no offence really)

so come to think of it, cole stays,
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by Akolawole(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2006
I started this thread because i read it on the newspaper and[b] i said categorically that it is a Rumour[/b].
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by lordimpaq(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2006
so shall it remain,

sorry for replyin a little late, i was reading about jackal's MPD
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by GUNNER(f): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2006
Hill-Wood drops Cole hint! wink

Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood has hinted that Ashley Cole could be on his way out of the club.

The England defender has been widely linked with a move to Premiership champions Chelsea this summer following his criticism of The Gunners.

Cole's autobiography, to be published next month, includes some very harsh words for Arsenal about the tapping-up scandal which blew up last year.

The Blues were found guilty of foul play then but, with left back Asier Del Horno set to join Valencia, they have once again turned their attentions towards the 25-year-old.

Both Arsenal and Chelsea have so far remained tight-lipped on speculation surrounding Cole's future, but Hill-Wood has suggested that the wheels could already be in motion.

"I think things are happening but I'd really rather not talk about them at the moment," he told The Daily Star when asked about Cole.

Hill-Wood also confirmed that boss Arsene Wenger was looking to strengthen his squad further ahead of the new season, but would not be drawn on potential transfer targets.

"Arsene is quite cagey about these things but at the board meeting he did say he was keen to buy a couple of players," he said.

"He said he'd find them but he didn't say who they were."
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by lordimpaq(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2006
he didn't say who they were, because he's not found them yet, and time is running out,

so he's stuck with cole,
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by GUNNER(f): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2006
read btw the lines

Cashley cowl is a goner!
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by lordimpaq(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2006
not yet gunner, i aint givin up on him,

not till i see another person wear the number 3 jersey this season,

take my word for it, no one but cole is wearing that,

one more thing,
his name is Ashley Cole, not Cashley cowl,

if u got anything against him fine, and then go suck on a straw,
Re: Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge by GUNNER(f): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2006
suck on what straw shocked

anyway there aint no more jerseys with CASHLEY COWL 3 at the official Arsenal shop! wink
seems 2 me them peeps already know what i know

and i stand by what i have said or abi na typed he is so GONE! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Bayern Leverkusen (3 - 0) On 24th September 2011 / Who Is The Best Midfielder? / Who Is Serie A's Most Red Carded Df; Juliano, Montero Or Cannavaro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.