Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party (3970 Views)

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] / Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) / Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by Naijavibz: 6:52am On Jul 20, 2014
Annie Idibia rocked his sexy outfit to her husband 2face's Ascension album release party last night ...
Isn't she Sexy ?
grin grin grin grin
For more jist pls visit naijavibz..com..
cheers!

Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2014
Annie buy good brasserie I beg. sad

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by Naijavibz: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2014
Khalessi: Annie buy good brasserie I beg. sad
Wetin ur eye find go there shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2014
She looks very untidy, unkept in that really. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by zeb04(f): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2014
Anie pls change your hair style

1 Like

Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by Naijavibz: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2014
BluIvy: She looks very untidy, unkept in that really. Smh undecided
Really?
Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by Sdbabe: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Once u hate pple,evn wen they luk gud u,they wil try to bring dem dwn,haters pls free her,she luks gud,if na beyounce or rihanna una go dey comment 'cute'

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by hensben(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
this lady is looking good in this photo, what are people talking about here

8 Likes

Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Boring anita,looking gud for the first time,less insults please atleat she tried compared many of her dressings,....2face might have married her for being the way she appears always..so make una free her dis once

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wow... Very pretty and sexy
I luv the outfit, but she suppose pack those boobi well...... Lucky tuface

1 Like

Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Boring anita,looking gud for the first time,less insults please atleat she tried compared many of her dressings,....2face might have married her for being the way she appears always..so make una free her dis once

Watz the sense in this your post now? undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by remsonik(f): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
She didn't express before leaving home and she no wear bra.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by Naijavibz: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
remsonik: She didn't express before leaving home and she no wear bra.
Nigerians una eye dey chuck oooH!
Haba!
There is God ooo!
Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by BaddieKay(f): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
I likey.....looking cute.
Y'al couldn't find anything wrong with the outfit so u nw switched to make comments about her bra and boobs packaging,Smh 4 una

1 Like

Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by remsonik(f): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Naijavibz:
Nigerians una eye dey chuck oooH!
Haba!
There is God ooo!
Na wetin my eyes see I talk o!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by folu4real(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2014
The makeup on Annie face makes her look old and d cloth does not really fit her. Maybe it not for her type of body.
Re: Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party by jenniferzara(f): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2014
Wow! This dress really too sexy for her... shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ikebe Na Money: Check Out This Lady’s Hot Ass… Curved In The African Way / Adorable Photos Of Adunni Ade’s Sons Kissing Her! / Bbnaija Gifty And Her Mom Go Nude For The Gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.