Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Some Software Keys For You - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Some Software Keys For You (623 Views)

Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro / How To Get Tons Of Windows Activation Keys For FREE... / Serial Keys For Pc And Fone Applications.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Software Keys For You by jaylister(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Most Software Keys are made up of alphabet and numbers that are difficult to find and predict once you have lost the software pack were it is written, most people formatted there system and wants to re-install some of the applications but the software pack is no were to be found and was not written anywhere before this time . My dear I will give you some of the keys here to enable you install your software to your system.
Here I have only 10 softwares keys that are always needed by students and individuals

Note: you must input the keys just as u see them, use capital letter as capital letter and small letter as small letter.

1. Visual Dj Player, current version
V8BP-5ZC5-YZUTQ

2. CyberlinkLink Powerdirector 9
BF937-FZ7NB-KHZEY-B3LAP-BNEFL-VT3EW

3. Windows7 All Version
(windows7 Home Premium: 6RBBT-F8VPQ-KHRB8-RMV82)
(Window7 professional: VTDC3-WM7HP-XMPMX-K4YQ2-WYGJ8)

Click source to get the one you are looking for
http://afrik9ja..com/2014/07/10-software-keys-for-you.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Solid State Drive / Pavilon G6 USB Not Working / Dell Inspiron 1545With New Brand Ba3 And New Brand Charger For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.