Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN (1581 Views)

Medical School In Unizik And Unn, Which Do U Prefer? / Unizik And Unn 2nd Supplementary Lists Extended. / Please I Want To Know When Unizik And Unn Post Ume Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
May thunder balogun fire jamb and UNN for making me very very very sad!!!

I prepared so well for the 2014/2015 utme with high hopes of scoring above 200 and have a chance of gaining admission in any university in the country after being denied the opportunity by jamb the previous year(163 was my score)
When the results were released i got 201 and was so happy that i would be given a chance to sit for my school of choice post utme but things went wrong when i released that since 200 has always been the cut off mark for UNN so the chances of me getting admitted with 201 jamb score is very slim,i had to change my institution to anambra state university which i deemed less competitive.
But when jamb released their cutoff mark it was pegged at 180 and suprisingly UNN cutoff mark for the year is also 180...........ok see the reasons below why thunder go fire jamb and UNN-

why won't jamb release their cutoff mark before they commence the change of course/insititution?

Many UNN aspirants like myself that narrowly scored above 200 has already changed to other less competitive uni's and we are now helpless!!!

Jamb, there is God ooooo, there is God oooo,there is God ooooo!
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Les: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Stop displaying your ignorance here, it was released b4 the sale of change of institution forms ended, gets ur facts right!
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by mizBerry1(f): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
I reali feel ur plight Dearie...not only Jamb and UNN...buh the whole country...everytin is just screwed up

3 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by herald9: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Oh Well...
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Les: Stop displaying your ignorance here, it was released b4 the sale of change of institution forms ended, gets ur facts right!
but i already changed so is many other jambites and its done only once!
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Ellidude(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
You should be worried about your Post-ume exams. What's done is done.
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Les: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: but i already changed so is many other jambites and its done only once!
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Les: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: but i already changed so is many other jambites and its done only once!
then blame no one
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Elevation(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Paulsyn in ur username there is a year *1997* if that is the year u came to planet earth u never too tey see,u can get admitted and not get admitted so no swear it is very bad....u dont know tomoro,can u see through a solid object? do u know wat is happening now inside the deepest part of indian ocean? Guy chill go for the exam in awka n pray for the best..u can be more than the present GMD of NNPC so no think am.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Elevation: Paulsyn in ur username there is a year *1997* if that is the year u came to planet earth u never too tey see,u can get admitted and not get admitted so no swear it is very bad....u dont know tomoro,can u see through a solid object? do u know is happening now inside the deepest part of indian ocean? Guy chill go for the exam in awka n pray for the best..u can be more than the present GMD of NNPC so no think am.
'Elevation'! Thanks bro....,thanks.
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2014

Damn! With this your English tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
beebee5000:

Damn! With this your English tongue tongue tongue tongue
damn you too!!! Simply correct me......
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
[s]
[/s]

But i already changed mine so also other jambites, and it's done only once!
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
beebee5000: [s][/s]

But i already changed mine so also other jambites, and it's done only once!
ok, thanks and sorry for being harsh!
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by chimexcomm(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thunder will not fire anyone. You did not do your research well before you applied for change of course. Last year UNN used 180 as cut off mark and if you checked the statistics of those that got 180 and above in JAMB this year that choose UNN you will see that there was every possibility that UNN will cut 180. So you did not ask your questions well. Meanwhile, UNN Post UME form is out. For anyone that wants to get it you can contact me
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
chimexcomm: Thunder will not fire anyone. You did not do your research well before you applied for change of course. Last year UNN used 180 as cut off mark and if you checked the statistics of those that got 180 and above in JAMB this year that choose UNN you will see that there was every possibility that UNN will cut 180. So you did not ask your questions well. Meanwhile, UNN Post UME form is out. For anyone that wants to get it you can contact me
no problem bro! But can i be admitted if i sit for post utme? ...Lol... Just asking!
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by simdam500(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: no problem bro! But can i be admitted if i sit for post utme? ...Lol... Just asking!
not just asking because some school does...
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
simdam500: not just asking because some school does...
yeah, sure! Esut invited jamb candidates that didn't choose them in utme but wish to apply for post utme to do so and several other uni's......i will be admitted in unn!!! Watch my tricks on them!
Re: Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN by simdam500(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: yeah, sure! Esut invited jamb candidates that didn't choose them in utme but wish to apply for post utme to do so and several other uni's......i will be admitted in unn!!! Watch my tricks on them!
goodluck brother

(1) (Reply)

Sat, Act, Toefl And Others / Please What Is The ZIP For Benue State / ENACTUS TEAMMATES-- Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.