Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Private Driving Tutor Required For Few Weeks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Driving Tutor Required For Few Weeks (807 Views)

Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / How Much Cost Is Required For Small Cement Plant Setup In India / Private Driving Teacher(covenant Drivingschool) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Driving Tutor Required For Few Weeks by remioshy(f): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
I need someone to teach me to drive on weekends sat and sun few hours each of the day, as convenient for you, morning, afternoon or evening for about 5 weeks, you must be experienced with driving licence , male or female, if you have few hours to spare on weekends and can teach me to be able to drive within the 5 weeks, pls get in touch with your details and how much you will want for the lessons. A car is available to use for the lessons.

Thanks
remioshy@yahoo.com
Re: Private Driving Tutor Required For Few Weeks by Neduzze5(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
remioshy: I need someone to teach me to drive on weekends sat and sun few hours each of the day, as convenient for you, morning, afternoon or evening for about 5 weeks, you must be experienced with driving licence , male or female, if you have few hours to spare on weekends and can teach me to be able to drive within the 5 weeks, pls get in touch with your details and how much you will want for the lessons. A car is available to use for the lessons.

Thanks
remioshy@yahoo.com

A brief idea of the location will be better appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Private Driving Tutor Required For Few Weeks by Dubby6(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yah...were do u stay
Re: Private Driving Tutor Required For Few Weeks by remioshy(f): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hi,

Sorry forgot to add the most important detail of the advert, it's in Lagos, idimu / ejigbo side.

Thanks
Re: Private Driving Tutor Required For Few Weeks by remioshy(f): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
The car is a manual one.
Re: Private Driving Tutor Required For Few Weeks by Toosure70: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ok
Re: Private Driving Tutor Required For Few Weeks by Neduzze5(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Since it's Lagos, there's no need na cos I don't reside there. Good Luck with your search.
Re: Private Driving Tutor Required For Few Weeks by livapul86(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
remioshy: I need someone to teach me to drive on weekends sat and sun few hours each of the day, as convenient for you, morning, afternoon or evening for about 5 weeks, you must be experienced with driving licence , male or female, if you have few hours to spare on weekends and can teach me to be able to drive within the 5 weeks, pls get in touch with your details and how much you will want for the lessons. A car is available to use for the lessons.

Thanks
remioshy@yahoo.com
Young lady, I don't want to sound paranoid but there is definitely a better way of getting a trainee driver for you. Nigeria isn't a safe place at the moment, you won't be able to vet carefully your would be trainer. Anyone could call you and claim to be a good driver, I would suggest you try and locate one of the driving schools around your area. Discuss with the driving tutors there, I'm 100% certain you would reach an agreement with one of the tutors for private lessons.

Stay safe and hopefully you would start driving soon.
Re: Private Driving Tutor Required For Few Weeks by remioshy(f): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thanks a lot @ livaplus, I thought of that as well but hoped to get a decent person, will do as u suggested. Thanks
Re: Private Driving Tutor Required For Few Weeks by hushmail: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
livapul86:
Young lady, I don't want to sound paranoid but there is definitely a better way of getting a trainee driver for you. Nigeria isn't a safe place at the moment, you won't be able to vet carefully your would be trainer. Anyone could call you and claim to be a good driver, I would suggest you try and locate one of the driving schools around your area. Discuss with the driving tutors there, I'm 100% certain you would reach an agreement with one of the tutors for private lessons.

Stay safe and hopefully you would start driving soon.

bros na wao! U no want make NL members chop?
Diaris god ooo!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Webclick Announces 50% Installmental Payment On All Joomla Web Design Packages! / Any Perfectmoney In Owerri?? / Any Fiverr /virtual Football League Experts In Porthacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.