Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Toothpaste Dispenser: Lazy Man Technology? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Toothpaste Dispenser: Lazy Man Technology? (535 Views)

SOLD!!! Abuja: Used Daichi DJ-WD61 Water Dispenser For Sale / Wrist Watch,otg Flash Drive,toothpaste Dispenser, For Wholesale In Kwara St / Relocation Sale House Hold Item For Sale Water Dispenser,tv, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toothpaste Dispenser: Lazy Man Technology? by eddyland: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
The toothpaste dispenser is one of the modern home products designed to squeeze out approriate amount of paste from its tube to your toothbrush just at the push of a button.

It uses the vacuum technology to achieve that and does not need electricity nor any battery to achieve the dispensing.

It most times come along with toothbrushes holder.

In my opinion, they belong to categories of technogies that I refer to as lazy man technology, because the moment one begin to see squeezing of toothpaste tube to free some paste as difficult, then laziness has truly set in.

Unlike washing machaine, that you and I know that to wash our clothes can sometimes truly be tiresome especially when heavy and thick clothes are involve, but no that of squeezing out some paste from the tube.

http://highteknology..in/2014/07/lazy-man-technology-automatic.html

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Mobile Specifications And Features Price In India / Very Neat Htc One M7 For Sale. / Gadgets Swapping Officially Opens In KOGI STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.