Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? (21922 Views)

Do Dogs Possess Supernatural Eyes? / How Often Do Dogs Come On Heat:- / Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by sod09(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
can someone explain y wolves howl
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by macpetrus(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Maybe
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by ayusco85(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Odilafta: Often times at night,I hear dogs barking and when I ask why,people would say it had probably seen a ghost or someone with a bad intention..
I just don't understand,do you think dogs have supernatural eyes or are people just being superstitious

let me go and ask Sam and Deam Winchester of #Supernatural series

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by adtiezy1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
@gentlemini....no one came here to yab you....just curious y you made such sound on a thread like dis...blood they say is thicker than water....
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Eyop: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
kombats: Me dont know ooo weda or not but dis dog for our area na big fool if him see pple for area naso him go dey bark him life but when thief show one day dis dog no even bark @ all talkless of him break light but when dem go come see barking him no want wey person hear word again. I dont know if that also represent supernatural sense
The sense of the dog in your area had been removed supernaturally undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by justi4jesu(f): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Guykhena:
woah,
That explains why they keep barking at you tongue

lmao...tanks now i know berra tongue
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by qstar(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
You mean: do dogs have bullshit senses?

'cos everything about the supernatural are all bullshit. Crap! Corroborated by anecdotes!

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by thegoodone2(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
book
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by femmmmi94: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
nope
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Odilafta: Often times at night,I hear dogs barking and when I ask why,people would say it had probably seen a ghost or someone with a bad intention..
I just don't understand,do you think dogs have supernatural eyes or are people just being superstitious
Bwahaha... Probably they saw the ghost from the 'planet Eris'. It could be alien visiting earth for the first time or it could be shadow of any object. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by onose1(f): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
None have heard undecided....
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by naijajobspost(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
yes they do have sense.

the video is very funny, 2 dogs having amazing European kisses for some minutes .they took it far to open market in ukraine just to amaze people. they couldnt hide their feelings. you gotta love this funny video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGjQrM0ol3s
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by anytexy: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Well, i am not sure of spiritual sense, but i am very sure of dog recognising those that butcher them. I mean those people that butcher them as meat for business. Whenever and wherever they see them, the dogs becomes aggressive and they will start barking threatening to bite the butcher. Very sure of that.
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by naijajobspost(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
also check another funny video of a dog tempted and maneuvered with a piece of meat.this is so funny.the dog never gave up and later got a piece at the end. dogs are smart and they take all chances when it comes to food.no jokes....i also tried this with my new dog,i was bitten. i guess some dogs are smart

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa97YXkklp4

enjoy
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Harmvirus(f): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
I think they have good sense of smell. I dunno about sight
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by showgolee(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
One thing I know about dogs is;if they see human who eat dog lk dem my calabar brodas dey bark till d person is out of dr sight
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
...I think dogs do see things supernatural.it gives signs to people.I remember dogs barking on me while my parents were passed away,it stopped barking after their deaths...
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by myspnigeria: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
I often. wonder too
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by SiriusBlack: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
NigellusHosan: There's nothing that hasn't got supernatural senses..
Africans are plain stewpid n hyper-superstitious
Relax your p.enis.....its not an entirely African perspective..Check the internet if you don't believe me.

5 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by blackprowler: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mynd44: Dogs have heightened sights, heightened, sense of smell and sense of hearing. They see things before we see em and hear things before we hear them.

Also there are things we do not consider threats but they do. Your dog can see a pidgeon fly too low and break into a barking row or see a lizard run accross and try to run it down cos to him/her, that lizard is a threat but you do not see the lizard and you assume it saw a witch coming to kill you and suck your blood.

If at night you and the dog are used to allowing the dog walk free in the compound, then he/she would have already instintively taken the job of a "security officer" and every sound will make the dog raise an alarm cos the dog sees you as back up.

Thank you for saving us from another round of superstition. I think all people must be forced to study science to some extent.

We are the most intelligent of living things but our senses are far inferior to certain animals. We hear sound from 20-20,000hz but dogs hear a wider range. Cats are even better. Our sight is pathetic compared to some other animals eg the owl at night or the eagle in daylight. So many I can't mention. When the dog is alerted to certain things we are oblivious about, being not as intelligent, it only has barking as its means of reacting. I've had a dog before and experienced all this

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
SiriusBlack: Relax your p.enis.....its not an entirely African perspective..Check the internet if you don't believe me.

Lol
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by 190theclown: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
OP I'd say yes
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Exponental(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
I laff in calabar..... Spiritual or not, inside pot, end of discussion!
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by fckmn24seg(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
MzMariah: Me sef nor no o. I dey always think am sef. when dog bark for night them go say the dog see spirit. I will love to know too.

Hian, 1st to comment ke shocked shocked shocked this will be the second time I will be the first to comment in a front page thread, thank God o grin I said it that this is my week of success and this has proven me right. I will always be at the front in anything I do this week. thank you Lord. smiley

After this week what happens to your success? grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by showgolee(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Omotolu: ...I think dogs do see things supernatural.it gives signs to people.I remember dogs barking on me while my parents were passed away,it stopped barking after their deaths...
smh undecided
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
fckmn24seg:

After this week what happens to your success? grin
It remains o grin it has started, it has started cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
MzMariah: Me sef nor no o. I dey always think am sef. when dog bark for night them go say the dog see spirit. I will love to know too.

Hian, 1st to comment ke shocked shocked shocked this will be the second time I will be the first to comment in a front page thread, thank God o grin I said it that this is my week of success and this has proven me right. I will always be at the front in anything I do this week. thank you Lord. smiley
I tap from your grace grin grin
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
AgapeCharis: I tap from your grace grin grin
There is love in sharing grin tap aa much as you want smiley
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2014

so you too drag FTC (-_- ) ( -_- ) ( -_-)

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
krall: so you too drag FTC (-_- ) ( -_- ) ( -_-)
Drag wetin? Na government job? grin
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
MzMariah: There is love in sharing grin tap aa much as you want smiley
See blank cheque! I tap evertyhing! I mean everything..! Leaving nothing
wink grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

..::100% Purebreed Rottweiler puppies for sale(Pictures) / Got Myself A New Puppy Today / Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.