Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Solve This Puzzle For Money!! - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Solve This Puzzle For Money!! (3344 Views)

Help Me Solve This Puzzle... / Who Dies In This Puzzle? (Photo) / Come And Let Solve This Puzzle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve This Puzzle For Money!! by McWhillion(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
SpaceGoat: wrong.. there is no brainy person on nairaland !! angry

Ok she is a space goat.... By the way she can be so many things from your above info and one of them is definitively step mom. I can show you explanations if you so demand.
Re: Solve This Puzzle For Money!! by spawne: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Half Grand Grand Niece (this is just crazy but it's all could make of it). And by the way, scenarios can be painted where the child won't be linked with you again sef (azin name no go dey).
Re: Solve This Puzzle For Money!! by JEITO: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
SpaceGoat: solve this puzzule for #1000 naira recharge card ..
this is it

if my mum have a child for another man and he bore a girl and after years the girl marry my cousin a bore a boy then when im old the boy marry my step aunty cousin and bore a girl ' what will the girl be to me ??

#1000 for anyone that got it
she's your great-grand niece(or 3rd niece). But am sure these sort of union only happen in krpton
Re: Solve This Puzzle For Money!! by Kentnickole(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2014
SpaceGoat: solve this puzzule for #1000 naira recharge card ..
this is it

if my mum have a child for another man and he bore a girl and after years the girl marry my cousin a bore a boy then when im old the boy marry my step aunty cousin and bore a girl ' what will the girl be to me ??

#1000 for anyone that got it

The girl will eventually be your AUNTY since the lineage is sm how linked to ur mum.
Re: Solve This Puzzle For Money!! by tobiboss(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
She's your cousin or your sister, spacegoat did i get it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Form A New Word With The Name Of The Poster Above You / Who Can Attempt To Solve This Riddle / Meet Your Birthday Mate...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.