Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

To Whom It May Concern Please Respond. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / To Whom It May Concern Please Respond. (734 Views)

2003 Lexus GX470 Wheel Lock Key Needed Urgent. Sellers Please Respond. / Urgent! Please Respond / Ivvie Please Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Whom It May Concern Please Respond. by ibuowo1212: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Please, I want only serious people that can provide the services I want to respond ASAP. I need either individual or dealers that I can rent a car from during my stay in Nigeria for 1 month. I will prefer someone that stay in Ibadan since this is the place I reside. You don't have to worry about your car been stolen or damaged because I have a resident of my own in ibadan oluyole area so I can't run with your car I just don't feel like buying any car to use for a month. If this sounds like what you think you can do please feel free to email me at austinrabiu@gmail.com or call me at 00914042549461, to discuss term and payment. Thanks in advance for your help. Austin.
Re: To Whom It May Concern Please Respond. by femmy2010(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
ibuowo1212: Please, I want only serious people that can provide the services I want to respond ASAP. I need either individual or dealers that I can rent a car from during my stay in Nigeria for 1 month. I will prefer someone that stay in Ibadan since this is the place I reside. You don't have to worry about your car been stolen or damaged because I have a resident of my own in ibadan oluyole area so I can't run with your car I just don't feel like buying any car to use for a month. If this sounds like what you think you can do please feel free to email me at austinrabiu@gmail.com or call me at 00914042549461, to discuss term and payment. Thanks in advance for your help. Austin.

You got mail.
Re: To Whom It May Concern Please Respond. by chucky234(m): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2014
femmy2010:

You got mail.
Hmmm sharp boy with sharp hand.
Re: To Whom It May Concern Please Respond. by femmy2010(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2014
chucky234: Hmmm sharp boy with sharp hand.

abi na.lol
Re: To Whom It May Concern Please Respond. by ibuowo1212: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Thanks femmey for your quick response, I really appreciate taking time as of essential.
I also thanks other people that have shown serious interest.
Just like I explain to femi and others that have contacted me I need this service for early next year, when I will be in Nigeria so there's nothing to rush I just want to make sure I have a reliable source on standby because I hate disappointment.
Also, my specifications are 2010 upward prefer Toyota carry or the like and most be very clean. Money is not going to be problem as have mentioned. Again thanks for your help. Austin

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2004 Model@ N1.470m / A Very Sharp Registered 2003 Honda Pilot Used By A Woman / **Closed**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.