Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Pro Web Designer Wanted - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pro Web Designer Wanted (1557 Views)

Web Designer Wanted. We Want To Redesign The Website / Cheap Website Designer Wanted / Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by dhtmlextreme(m): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Just like some people that will come, and say they need proposal only - only for them to hijack your proposal and use it to get the job. . .
I never believe all these kinda posts, i was watching quietly from the start, i knew it was bound to be disaster. I have outgrown jumping at these kinda offers - i will rather be trolling.
No quality thread to even troll on again these days, the thing tire person sef.
Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=]Just like some people that will come, and say they need proposal only - only for them to hijack your proposal and use it to get the job. . .
I never believe all these kinda posts, i was watching quietly from the start, i knew it was bound to be disaster. I have outgrown jumping at these kinda offers - i will rather be trolling.
No quality thread to even troll on again these days, the thing tire person sef.[/quote]

Seconded by me. They all come here T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ pick up price for a project and go back T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ the drawing board T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ execute such plans.
Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by cbrass(m): 3:12am On Jul 23, 2014
guru01: Na only me waka come, How come @dhtml is not here to bid?

Some people don't bid when the client comes from hell grin
Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by cbrass(m): 3:16am On Jul 23, 2014
josieboy: To be built from scratch using these technologies (Php, Html,"Css, Javscript and sql ) .
unique design sample wld be presented before coding begins .
price : N300,000
contact me on : 08184096896

Chai- chai-- daris is God oo...why you copy my price

Remember daris godth in everything we do cheesy
Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by dhtmlextreme(m): 6:07am On Jul 23, 2014
cbrass:
Some people don't bid when the client comes from hell grin
Na so o, the post looks very suspicious from the onset, but if i warned you guys, you might think it is bad-belle.
Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by cbrass(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=]
Na so o, the post looks very suspicious from the onset, but if i warned you guys, you might think it is bad-belle.[/quote]

Me sef know nw...just dey play along ni, its high time we install AMADIORAH spirit on this webmaster section to strike some clients back to hell where they belong grin

1 Like

Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by dhtmlextreme(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2014
I knew you were playing along for the fun of it, but yes, we need an amadioha smiley.

1 Like

Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by maekhel(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2014
we gat plenty of this type client here, in my own opinion what this section needs is a strict moderator grin
Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by jos4kay: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
We are Web Design, PHP web Development firm and SEO consultant. We have years of experience in professional web designing, PHP mysql development and seo services.

Portfolio Website: http://www.77evenbusiness.com/

Contact info:
Email: info@77evenbusiness.com
Tel: +2348022906600, +2348181819394
WhatsApp: +2348035772234
BB Pin: 742BD501
Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by WebclickNG: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nsonaso: Please I want to own a website and I need a professional Website designer...

You will buy the domain name and also host it, then you hand over to me.

I will contact any person whom I feel is capable of handling the job for further information..

Note: It will be more appreciated if you tell me the language you're going to use..

Name your price
Need a Golf site, get a Golf design. call me on 07066999466
Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by ajayweb(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
i will use PHP or CMS and my price will be 5k to 7k contact me ajaysinghaswal89@gmail.com
i will provide website design logo and banners contact me i will show you some of my work..
Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by dhtmlextreme(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
7k? Jesu omo maria!!
Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by Donkunxex(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
aha....7k..... ? dis guy dey vex oooh.... op I guess uve seen ur local developer here ooh.....

1 Like

Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by alchemist13: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
I use PHP, Zend framework 2 and/or wordpress.

Contact Details
Dapo Adediran
adedap09@gmail.com
http://disotnigeria.com

Price
N 40 000
Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by cbrass(m): 12:23am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=]7k? Jesu omo maria!![/quote]

Bros things are happening oo gringrin

Maybe we should team up and create a job sef, as for me am working on a CBT buit with php, almost done and will start marketing it next month,
Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by dhtmlextreme(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Am interested in the CBT, I have plans for it,
Re: Pro Web Designer Wanted by cbrass(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ok bro, will give you the link once am tru, but I haven't done the front end at all so I will just upload it like that so I will give u the link to feel how it works, am having some issue sha if I try my final method and it doesn't work well I will just uplaod it like that for you to see

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Steps To Reduce The Disc Space Used By Your Wordpress Website / Flyer Design In Photoshop Rate It Guys / Get Your Non Nigerian Adsense Account:Black Friday Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.