Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) (982 Views)

Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? / Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? / Unable To Stop Throwing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by FinSheppard: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
I I opened this this new moniker minutes ago for this purpose,I wanna know the recommended ways to stop early ejaculation.
PLS NOTE that;
1. i am 22 years OLD
2.Am Male
3.I have never had sex
4.I practice self service (average of 4 times a week)

While practicing the "self service',,it doesn't take up to a minute and the fluid is out already. I know its abnormal but i coudnt visit a doctor yet as i hope to get advice from fellow nairalanders who might be able to help.

1 Like

Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by ehis010(m): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
lol
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by FinSheppard: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2014
ehis010: lol
MR. Pls this is not a joke section. If you have something useful to comment, please do. Thank you
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by bunmioguns(m): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2014
grin
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by FinSheppard: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2014
bunmioguns: grin
why do you bother opening the thread since the topic clearly shows I need comments from intelligent people. If you don't have any solution,grab a chair and read comments that will come anytime soon(who knows, you might need it)
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by benatex(m): 12:51am On Jul 21, 2014
4 times per week?? Yur ah bloody waanker
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by bigtt76(f): 3:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Visit a strip club and it would help you get over it ....btw seen the real thing yet? grin
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by FinSheppard: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2014
bigtt76: Visit a strip club and it would help you get over it ....btw seen the real thing yet? grin
visit a strip club? I don't think I understand how that's gonna help. And yeah I have seen/touch but I haven't penetrated the real things(as you call it). Thanks anyway
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by bigtt76(f): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2014
Its going to help you a lot because the cause of early expulsion is as a result of anxiety caused also by not seeing the 'real thing' very often and as such when you see one or think of one ....the urge to quickly consummate same lightens up and you explode too quick. If you are privy to it very often ...then you no longer be anxious as it would more or less seem a 'usual' thing to you. kiss

FinSheppard: visit a strip club? I don't think I understand how that's gonna help. And yeah I have seen/touch but I haven't penetrated the real things(as you call it). Thanks anyway
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by FinSheppard: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2014
bigtt76: Its going to help you a lot because the cause of early expulsion is as a result of anxiety caused also by not seeing the 'real thing' very often and as such when you see one or think of one ....the urge to quickly consummate same lightens up and you explode too quick. If you are privy to it very often ...then you no longer be anxious as it would more or less seem a 'usual' thing to you. kiss

thank you very much but visiting a strip club is no option for me. I will like to know if am still gonna experience the same problem of early expulsion while having the REAL THING?
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by FinSheppard: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2014
Seroautos: Check this site it very helpful www.goodhealthfacts..com
Nice article(Not properly arrange though) and not the kind of tips I need at this moment
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by bigtt76(f): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Very likely you will still experience same. Early expulsion or premature e.j@culation is caused primarily by anxiety on the part of the male which in itself is as a result of lack of exposure to the 'thing' grin see more of it and you won't have that issue again ...thank me later kiss

FinSheppard: thank you very much but visiting a strip club is no option for me. I will like to know if am still gonna experience the same problem of early expulsion while having the REAL THING?
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by FinSheppard: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
bigtt76: Very likely you will still experience same. Early expulsion or premature e.j@culation is caused primarily by anxiety on the part of the male which in itself is as a result of lack of exposure to the 'thing' grin[b] see more of it[/b] and you won't have that issue again ...thank me later kiss

You mean
bigtt76: Visit a strip club and it would help you get over it grin
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by bigtt76(f): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yup smiley

FinSheppard: You mean
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by dovecupid(m): 5:51am On Jul 22, 2014
FinSheppard: I I opened this this new moniker minutes ago for this purpose,I wanna know the recommended ways to stop early ejaculation.
PLS NOTE that;
1. i am 22 years OLD
2.Am Male
3.I have never had sex
4.I practice self service (average of 4 times a week)

While practicing the "self service',,it doesn't take up to a minute and the fluid is out already. I know its abnormal but i coudnt visit a doctor yet as i hope to get advice from fellow nairalanders who might be able to help.
am having the same problem
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by dovecupid(m): 5:53am On Jul 22, 2014
FinSheppard: You mean
does constant sex help in healing premature ejeculation?
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by tandj: 6:10am On Jul 22, 2014
@dovecupid and the rest.
Don't be shy to visit a gyneacologist.
U guys might have a health related problem so let the drs rule that out first and check ur systems.

If that is ruled out, then they will refer u to sexx counselor/phycologist/therapist for evaluation.

The earlier the better.
And I feel for u guys.
It will be better,I pray.
Goodluck.
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by FinSheppard: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2014
dovecupid: does constant sex help in healing premature ejeculation?
I really have no idea, No experience
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by FinSheppard: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2014
tandj: @dovecupid and the rest.
Don't be shy to visit a gyneacologist.
U guys might have a health related problem so let the drs rule that out first and check ur systems.

If that is ruled out, then they will refer u to sexx counselor/phycologist/therapist for evaluation.

The earlier the better.
And I feel for u guys.
It will be better,I pray.
Goodluck.
thank you.
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by Ameboperoo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Try and reduce the no of times u self-service maybe to 1ce / week. Do the real thing instead.
Re: Recommended Ways To Stop Early expulsion (pls Help) by stevolinkon40: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Consult a qualified and trusted doctor

(1) (Reply)

Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? / Crazy Things Found Inside Of Peopleā„¢ / Kala Jadu For Love +91 7023832849

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.