Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings (6856 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 21, 2014
I would be sharing games and there respective settings (screenshot) of games that works flawless on major android phone and tablet..... And there is a wireless pad that is very much compatible for easy playing.... To game freaks out there like me... Hope you enjoy it....

1 Like

Re: Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings by parrotibaba(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2014
where is it?
Re: Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings by encryptjay(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings by parrotibaba(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2014
encryptjay: .
one catch!!!!! grin grin
Re: Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings by Ibiblaze(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2014
pls help oo...m usin HTC g11,I upgraded it to Der latest version...but I found fault wen playin ppsp games and GTA vc on it....d games Ar slow nd d soft touch seize any tym m pressin two icon at a tym wen playin....for example,if m playin footbal nd I wan to pass to my men wen runnin,immediately u tap x ...d direction pad will freze..same goes to d GTA vc...any help pls.....some said is cause of d ROM I use to upgrat it(official HTC ROM) nd m also tinkin its cause of my sd card....cause dat sd card m using now comes frm my former tecno m3 ...nd I hav already installed d game Der nd it was runnin smoothly without fault befor inserting in d HTC
Re: Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings by matos(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Let's start then I need d games and setting
Re: Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Am sorry guy had a clumsy day today... But I will start by listing games presently tested and working fine with there respective size and most of them are downloaded on torrent sitesI... Like extratorrent and Co.
Re: Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Fifa 14 psp English........... .... 1.55gb
Psp tomb raider legend full iso........... ....1.14gb
Pursuit force extreme justice USA psp........... ....1.35gb
Psp tekken 6 iso........... ....816.00mb
(my favourite) pes 2013 (EUR).......... 540.94MB
Sims2........1.04gb
Most wanted...... .... 179.29mb
Morden combat unchained............... 1.04gb
Dead to right...... ........ 104.25mb
god of war (nl-gowcoo).......... 1.53gb
Assassin cream bloodlines................ 116.53mb
Burnout legends.............. 482.00mb
Naruto shipudev drive.... ... .. 36mb.....(lol)
Re: Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2014
You should know that ppsspp only work or let me say is compatible with only ".cso or .iso"
Re: Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Ibiblaze: pls help oo...m usin HTC g11,I upgraded it to Der latest version...but I found fault wen playin ppsp games and GTA vc on it....d games Ar slow nd d soft touch seize any tym m pressin two icon at a tym wen playin....for example,if m playin footbal nd I wan to pass to my men wen runnin,immediately u tap x ...d direction pad will freze..same goes to d GTA vc...any help pls.....some said is cause of d ROM I use to upgrat it(official HTC ROM) nd m also tinkin its cause of my sd card....cause dat sd card m using now comes frm my former tecno m3 ...nd I hav already installed d game Der nd it was runnin smoothly without fault befor inserting in d HTC
maybe it the new rom, or the type of SD card (we have class) or maybe you just need to change some settings... I would advice you restore ppsspp settings to default and let see how it would respond

Re: Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2014
Check

Re: Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings by Ibiblaze(m): 5:35am On Jul 22, 2014
adegbem: maybe it the new rom, or the type of SD card (we have class) or maybe you just need to change some settings... I would advice you restore ppsspp settings to default and let see how it would respond
av done dat...but no difference,its stil slow ...d touch pad also seize too
Re: Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings by encryptjay(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2014
parrotibaba: one catch!!!!! grin grin
Kikikiki grin

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M3 Lollipop Custom Recovery(twrp) / Mtn Night Plan 25naira 500mb Is Back And Better See How To Activate Urz / 10 Old Phones Nigerians Would Still Buy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.