Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Exposed: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam (1192 Views)

Can You Pass Any Exam From This Teacher? / EXPOSED: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam / REVEALED: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam by Gidi360Vibe: 4:00am On Jul 21, 2014

Some hours after it was revealed that Davido had graduated from Babcock University, FNN obtained exclusive information made known by the head of department of Bus. Admin, Babcock University, that the young,talented,rich hiphop artist did not write a single exam throughout his stay in the school.

Revealing this to a correspondent of FNN in Babcock,the HOD of the Business Admin department Davido graduated from, made it clearly known that Davido has not only bought his way into the music industry but has also bought his way through school.
He explained he doesn’t even know what Davido looks like but he’s familiar with his father who’s a Patron of the school.

FNN also spoke to some of Davido’s Classmates who claim the few times they’ve seen Davido, had been through their television. One of the graduating student of Business administration department,said ” Na wa o, Davido is graduating with my set? I know every student that’s been in my class since year one (1) but I’ve never even seen Davido with my korokoro eyes …”, thus going to prove the rich man’s theory that money can buy anything.

Sources at the convocation event say that the O.B.O crooner thrilled the graduating students with a free convo-show, as part of his corperate social responsibility.

More - http://www.gidi360.com/exposed-davido-graduated-writing-exam/
Re: Exposed: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam by gidjah(m): 4:55am On Jul 21, 2014
I ain't surprised over this at all!With His Fathers Money..ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE O!
Re: Exposed: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam by Ahmed0336(m): 5:03am On Jul 21, 2014
With God all things are possible, with Money most things are affordable.
Re: Exposed: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam by bigtt76(f): 5:39am On Jul 21, 2014
Ona never hear of Honorary Bachelor's Degree or Visiting Students before? grin
Re: Exposed: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Money is speaking
Re: Exposed: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam by Chiefupper: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2014
That's life for you, he may even be a 2.1 GPer and you that didn't miss any class not to talk of assignment or test or exam graduated with third class,that is Nigeria for you and some are saying this country will be better one day, our elders are corrupt and the youth are fast learners too, so tell me who will make it better? anyway his show worth what you strived for four year,provided you are in Nigeria.
Re: Exposed: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2014
Rumour mongers. He has replied ya'll on twitter
Re: Exposed: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam by great664(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2014
He nor graduate o, na friend graduate him attend o
Re: Exposed: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam by Airforce1(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2014
He go school he no go school, he go graduate.
So no need cheesy

Haters go work for your own money so u could give your unborn children a better life wink
Re: Exposed: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2014
na today this kine thing start?

(1) (Reply)

"I bleeped Davido So Hard" Says Maheeda / How 'fake' Hulk Hogan Is Being Treated Like A King In Lagos (photos) / Actress Stephanie Okereke Steps Out In Blonde Hair [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.