Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 (3534 Views)

Policeman Defiles 3yr-old Girl In Ebonyi / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening / 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by tonte23(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2014
According to a source who witnessed the arrest, the woman pictured above, pretending to be a mad woman, was caught this morning July 20th on the Mile 2 Bridge in Lagos with the decomposing body of a 3 year old boy. A police officer who saw her dragging the blue Ghana Must Go bag (pictured), stopped her to search the bag and inside it he discovered the boy’s corpse and a lot of charms.

She was immediately arrested and taken away. When you continue, you will see pics of the dead little boy. If you don’t have the heart, don’t look. It’s truly heartbreaking. That’s someone child!. My Goodness!!..

http://qwikgist.com/graphic-pics-female-ritualist-caught-with-corpse-of-a-3yr-old-boy-in-mile-2/

Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Dis is unfair; what has ds child don 2 deserve ds? I just tire!
Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by Leetunechi: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2014
Mad people aren't mad anymore undecided

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by thewarrior72: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2014
I don't think she's the one that kill that child, & beside the child doesn't look like one killed for ritual purpose.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
thewarrior72: I don't think she's the one that kill that child, & beside the child doesn't look like one killed for ritual purpose.
Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by priscaoge(f): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
She should be interrogated + Tortured properly because all these ritualist can do unimaginable things! Some of them disguise themselves to be mad yet they are not #Smh.
A mad man was arrested sometime where he was busy picking used female pads,baby diapers etc in a refuse dump. When he was tortured beyond "Oga abeg" no be person tell am say make e confess. At the end of the day they found out that he sell those items he picked from d refuse dump to those who need them 4 juju. #MadWomanIndeedundecidedundecided
Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by corisande: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
embarassed
chai!
see this little boy
Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by hallibay: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
The little boy is just taking a nap...he will soon wake up
Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
thewarrior72: I don't think she's the one that kill that child, & beside the child doesn't look like one killed for ritual purpose.

U mean some else killed the baby and put him in the bag she has been carrying around...
Ok, but wat about those charms
Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Probably she saw the child's corpse in a thrash site and put it in a GMG bag. I don't think she killed the child.
Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by adanduka: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
I think she may be a mad woman who lost her son and doesn't want to part with him.
There are many other possibilities too sha.
Till she's tried and found guilty....

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by mencade5(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
haaaaaa....na wa ooo
Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by EnterPRO: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
adanduka: I think she may be a mad woman who lost her son and doesn't want to part with him.
There are many other possibilities too sha.
Till she's tried and found guilty....

yeah, he might have been her son.

charms? all I see is knick knacks
Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by 1shortblackboy: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Are those charms or or just odds and ends normally carried about by mad people ? I don't know sha proper investigation should be done
Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by funshybam(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
I saw this view yesterday. ...I thought it was a doll OMG!
Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by MadCow1: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmmmmm!

First Soka, then the Human Spareparts dealer in Kwara, now more are turining up.. And Onwa December has not even reached.

Hmmmm!
Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by thewarrior72: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

U mean some else killed the baby and put him in the bag she has been carrying around...
Ok, but wat about those charms

That's a possibility, she might have picked the dead child from a refuse dump, sometimes mad women are so obsess with children that the can carry dummy & be pamparing it as they child . And do u call those things charm? undecided
Re: Graphic Pics: Female Ritualist Caught With Corpse Of A 3yr Old Boy In Mile 2 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
cry cry I pity the moda of d child. It's hrt braking.

(1) (Reply)

Fisherman Caught A Fish With Human Set of Teeth [photos] / INSIDE LIFE: YAHOO Boy Victim Runs Mad, Barks Like A Dog, Strips Herself Nak*d ( / Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ibadan Polytechnic One Killed In Graduation PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.