Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] (20736 Views)

Social Art That Will Change The Way You View The World / Amazing Street Art From Around The World / Eye-popping Street Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by UjSizzle(f): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2014
Lovely and creative smiley
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by timsbee(f): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2014
i was here..
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by piratedcopy(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by shadrach77: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2014
That third picture is Banksy painting
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2014
sage2:
As in you wanna #Bleep them or something?
where you for see bleep na? I love creative people.

1 Like

Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by DoroMega: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2014
I can see my 1st thread just made frontpage,thanks guys. I believe we can replicate these creativity in naija, don't you guys think so?
Go activate your creative mindset.
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by sage2(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2014
DoroMega:

Bad guy.

Bros, boys gats ask questions na. Make person for fit learn the thing too. Anything wey go quarantee steady flow of pu$$¥, man gats do.

1 Like

Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Thebrightest: There is no babe that cannot paint because in one way or the other you have painted your finger nails, lips and even face.
but give me a piece of paper and crayon and tell me to paint. grin
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by Ericardo7(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Creative....Creativity....Creativition
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by smudge2079(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Ceasar1:

Na so Fellaini hair take reach? undecided
I tell u
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by sage2(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: where you for see bleep na? I love creative people.

Okay, I am creative. Holla@yaboy.cum
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by 1stdeolaw(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2014
As the next Governor of lagos State, I hereby call on the artists of these painting. I will need them in Lagos for the completion of Lagos mega city Project angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by 1stdeolaw(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2014
But seriously, I love this. Wow!

1 Like

Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by stinggy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: OMG!!! So lovely
the arts or your FTC status tongue
just kidding

1 Like

Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by Oahray: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Damn! I'm totally wowed!

Dem no go let us do graffiti on walls for naija here o. They are reserved for political stickers and 'do not urinate here' warnings.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wow!! I love art!
Check this one out

5 Likes

Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by priscaoge(f): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wonderful art work!!! People are indeed talented!
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by ammyluv2002(f): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
stinggy:
the arts or your FTC status tongue
just kidding
You just wanna find my trouble ba? grin grin
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by stinggy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: You just wanna find my trouble ba? grin grin
telme the truth na wink + been long I made one.
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by Harmvirus(f): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wow! Beautiful
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by Harmvirus(f): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oahray: Damn! I'm totally wowed!

Dem no go let us do graffiti on walls for naija here o. They are reserved for political stickers and 'do not urinate here' warnings.

Lol! And POST NO BILL
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by obailala(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
DoroMega: Check out the works of street artists who incorporate elements of nature into their graffiti, turning 2D paintings into amazing 3D installations.

You can view 14 more at [url="http://www.doromega.com/2014/07/21-pieces-of-amazing-street-art-that.html"]DoroMega[/url]
Ur thread title says 7 but I counted 6. Please upload the last one cheesy
Cheers!
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by Joshuadon: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
[size=15pt]cool one[/size]

this mine

2 Likes

Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by kcwears: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Are they for real...................
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by Oahray: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Harmvirus:

Lol! And POST NO BILL
you must be my neighbour grin

In secondary school, a teacher punished me for drawing on the blackboard once. Imagine how public fence go be.
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by Aidy97(f): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
shocked

Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by sycamore(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
qq

1 Like

Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by Oahray: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
sycamore: qq
ha! I must do something like this someday.
Re: 7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] by shevy45(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
OMG.....This is wonderful.
Enjoy Uninterupted Power Supply Without A Generator. No Noise, No Pollution, & No Generator....Think Only Inverter & Solar Pin:21D1C3A6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Setting Standards In 3d Animation In Nigeria / Suptol Designs Portfolio / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.