Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

He Wants To Hang Himself Help Him!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Wants To Hang Himself Help Him!!! (894 Views)

Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest / Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / He Wants To Recorver From The Side Effect Of Over-mastubation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Hang Himself Help Him!!! by sexysegggs: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Help him out with your advice. He is 29 years of age. He faces a terrible moment and I help him list 32 of the challenges he told me: He finds it difficult to address people in public. He finds it difficult to use microphone. He finds it difficult to sing and dance in public. He finds it difficult to blive people. He always feel once you help him financially or other ways,he b-lives he cannot say or do any negative thing to you(even if you do anything bad to him). He feels imprisoned when you help him financially especially when he is staying with you. He feels he have problem of communication(although i don't see any traces of this). He forgets easily(although he came out as one of the best graduating students in eksu). He feels aggressive. He feels he cannot speak yoruba fluently though a yoruba guy. He feels that he spends more time in door(although i see him often at every argument centers). He feels the way he talks people see him different from his real person. He b-lives that he is an idealist,bookworms or a man of change. He feels he reduces some of his capacity because he feels pple are watching him. He feels he can put on some certain behaviours to make him perfect in front of pple so that pple will not talk about him. He feels that being clean going out is better than being clean at home. He feels embarrassed when he approach a lady and the lady say NO(although this guy is very hand some). He feels he can do arguments in sports,religion,politics,etc but not on music and home videos. He feels bad and depressed when he remembers his unseen biological mother. He said that he feels more comfortable seeing pple he does not know around him. He feels he learn more when he fails. He feels he is overwhelm with emotion in actions,speaking/or punishing when he sees beautiful girls(although the guy is a virgin). He judges pple by their size since he is 6ft tall. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO HELP HIM.HE IS THE BEST STUDENT IN MY DEPARTMENT DURING OUR UNIVERSITY DAYS. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. YOUR ADVICE WILL GO A LONG WAY!!!
Re: He Wants To Hang Himself Help Him!!! by Belexy(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Plz modify and change all the 'felts' to 'feels' wink
Re: He Wants To Hang Himself Help Him!!! by dominique(f): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
He probably has some form of paranoia. Advise him to see a shrink.
Re: He Wants To Hang Himself Help Him!!! by Jackeeh(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
dominique: He probably has some form of paranoia. Advise him to see a shrink.

Do we have shrinks in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Hang Himself Help Him!!! by Alexk2(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
i'll like you to link him up with me.
there z alot to talk abt with him that space wont allow....besides, he may not be reading all this.
Re: He Wants To Hang Himself Help Him!!! by sexysegggs: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2014
sexysegggs: Help him out with your advice. He is 29 years of age. He faces a terrible moment and I help him list 32 of the challenges he told me: He finds it difficult to address people in public. He finds it difficult to use microphone. He finds it difficult to sing and dance in public. He finds it difficult to blive people. He always feel once you help him financially or other ways,he b-live he cannot say or do any negative thing to you(even if you do anything bad to him). He feels imprisoned when you help him financially especially when he is staying with you. He feels he have problem of communication(although i don't see any traces of this). He forgets easily(although he came out as one of the best graduating students in eksu). He feels aggressive. He feels he cannot speak yoruba fluently though a yoruba guy. He feeld that he spends more time in door(although i see him often at every argument centers). He feels the way he talks people see him different from his real person. He b-lives that he is an idealist,bookworms or a man of change. He feels he reduces some of his capacity because he felt pple are watching him. He feels he can put on some certain behaviours to make him perfect in front of pple so that pple will not talk about him. He feels that being clean going out is better than being clean at home. He feels embarrassed when he approaches a lady and the lady say NO(although this guy is very hand some). He feels he can do arguments in sports,religion,politics,etc but not on music and home videos. He feels bad and depressed when he remember his unseen biological mother. He said that he felt more comfortable seeing pple he does not know around him. He feels he learn more when he fails. He feels he is overwhelm with emotion in actions,speaking/or punishing when he sees beautiful girls(although the guy is a virgin). He judges pple by their size since he is 6ft tall. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO HELP HIM.HE IS THE BEST STUDENT IN MY DEPARTMENT DURING OUR UNIVERSITY DAYS. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. YOUR ADVICE WILL GO A LONG WAY!!!
Just to pass the info without correcting caused this.Thanks
Re: He Wants To Hang Himself Help Him!!! by sexysegggs: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2014
Alexk2: i'll like you to link him up with me.
there z alot to talk abt with him that space wont allow....besides, he may not be reading all this.
The guy number is 09092790157

(1) (Reply)

Fibroid Eradicator-learn It Natural / Ten (10) Habits You Must Quit Ifyou Want To Be Happy [MUSTREAD] / Another Deadly Virus Surfaces- Marburg Haemorrhagic Fever (MHF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.