Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria (1566 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show / Omotola And Mike Ezuronye Share Pics Of Their Fathers To Celebrate Fathers' Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by gbemisola90(f): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-CxQo0Y-s2I8/U8zeiESDFAI/AAAAAAAABSQ/_-mCeEjBqFE/s1600/Celebies.png[/img]

- Do you know that Ruggedman has a huge Fan Base in Togo than any other African country?
- Do you know that Gbenga Adeyinka is the ONLY Comedian who has performed in all 36 States of the Federation?
- Do you know that Ikechukwu is the first person to appear on Dj jimmy-jatt’s jump-off?
- Do you know that The Comedian “I Go Dye” has been to more Countries than any other Nigerian Comedian?

read more
Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by ggrin(f): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2014
undecided
Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by cbrass(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
ggrin: undecided

You are every where why

1 Like

Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by ggrin(f): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass:

You are every where why
m kalisharamtongue.......
Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by cbrass(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
ggrin: m kalisharamtongue.......
Meaning....
Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by ggrin(f): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass:
Meaning....
don't tell me say u neva watch krish
Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by cbrass(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
ggrin: don't tell me say u neva watch krish

If its a movie name then am not sure have seen it cos I rarely watch movies
Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by ggrin(f): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass:

If its a movie name then am not sure have seen it cos I rarely watch movies
well it means ghosttongue
Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by cbrass(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
ggrin: well it means ghosttongue

So you are a ghost shocked
Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by ggrin(f): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass:

So you are a ghost shocked
when did I said am a ghost
Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by cbrass(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
ggrin: when did I said am a ghost

Thought maybe that was what you were trying to say then cos I can see some good flesh here hence you can't be a ghost nw.lol
Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by ggrin(f): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass:

Thought maybe that was what you were trying to say then cos I can see some good flesh here hence you can't be a ghost nw.lol
smiley>...good fleshsad...man its nat chopabletongue
Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by cbrass(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
ggrin: smiley>...good fleshsad...man its nat chopabletongue

Ahah...u sure ? cheesy
Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by ggrin(f): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass:

Ahah...u sure ? cheesy
yh manwink
Re: Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Olamide, Wizkid, Omotola And Other Big Nigeria by cbrass(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
ggrin: yh manwink

What makes you think I can't

(1) (Reply)

Things You Cannot Miss In A Lady S Bag. / The 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses / Wizkid Shows Off His Zanotti Shoes With A Big Butt In View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.