Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Free Oil Company Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Oil Company Test Format (4453 Views)

MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Very Likely Mobil Test Format For Trainee Engineer From A Reliable Source / Free Oil Company Test Format Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2006
Dear all,

I have in my possession a 19 pager of Oil Company test format mainly used for Shell, Schlumberger, etc.

It is in hard copy and all effort to scan produces blurred image. For those who are keenly interested in obtaining these materials should register their data by clicking on Register at the bottom of the sidebar on www.dipotepede.com and
put Oil company Test Format on the comment box.

I will be photocopying and disbursing the materials on the 29th July, 2006.

Registration ends on the 27th to allow for administration.

I will communicate venue of pickup via e-mail.

Note; I will neither fault nor compromise on these dates. Just one snag; you have to pay for the photocopy.
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by ntuedor(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
Hello Dipotepede,

This is good info, this would be very useful in preparation for test and Interviews.

More grease to your elbows. Good job.

Cheers,

NT
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2006
@ nteudor

Thanx.

For all those who have registered, please kindly check your bulk mails (spam) if you have not received any message.
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by Oluchia(f): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2006
Pls Dipo I got ur mail but i dont know if it will be possible 4 me to collect the stuff b/4 Saturday as I won't be available then and I don't have anybody that could help me collect it. Besides my office is quite close to the address so it will be more convinient for me within the week than on saturday.
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by earthrealm(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2006
THANKS.MR DIPO,
BUT AM IN PORT HARCOURT!!, HOW DO I GET IT, I HAVE REGISTERED N GOTTEN UR MAIL
BUT CANT MAKE IT TO LAGOS JUST COS OF THAT STUFF
ABEG TRY FIN WAY HELP US WEY DEY FAR!!!, ABEG EJOO
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by ronique: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2006
Thanx Dipo, 4 all ur effort. I just registered to have a copy of the Oil Company Test Format but unfortunately i am not in Lagos and cant cum within this short notice. Pls could u send it as an attachment into my box.ronique23@yahoo.com.hk will be glad if u did.Thanx
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by olatunji71: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2006
thanks dipo, this is a nice piece of information. but the problem is that am not based in lagos.
though i have someone whp can as well pick it up for me. kindly furniush me with an idea of how
much it will cost me. thanks a great deal. U can reply via olatunji71@yahoo.com
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by solakeemy: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2006
Thanks for the kind gesture. I am in the far North and it wont be possible for me to come down Southwest now.could u pls send it as an attachment to my box (keemy119@yahoo.com). Thanks.
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by chikevic: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2006
Thanks 4 ur kind gesture but could u please send it to my mail box as attachment vic334u@yahoo.com cos i can't come to Lagos for it.
Thanks.
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by eddyhanson: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2006
pls SIR D , I need a copy of the oil company test format.
pls send it to my box 'eddy4pals@yahoo.com'
Thanks.
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by Payoyo(f): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2006
I got your mail but the problem is that I can't come down to Lagos to collect it and I don't have anybody in Lagos to collect it on my behalf as I am now staying in Enugu. Could u kindly send it to my email box ( pius_aku2004@yahoo.com)? I will be very grateful if u can do that for me. Thanks a lot for all your efforts and may God bless u.
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by AbdulWasiu(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2006
thx anyway.
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by nysa(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2006
Dear Dipo,
Thanx 4 all your efforts. Firstly I'll beg u in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to pls forgive me for sending this mail today,pls I wasn't aware of the information and I need this materials badly I just registered to have a copy of the Oil Company Test Format but unfortunately i am not in Lagos and can't come within this short notice. Please could u send it as an attachment into my box nysa_akpan@yahoo.com I will be glad.Thanx and God bless u.
Nysa
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by nysa(f): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2006
Dear Dipo,
Thanx 4 all your efforts. Firstly I'll beg u in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to pls forgive me for sending this mail today,pls I wasn't aware of the information and I need this materials badly I just registered to have a copy of the Oil Company Test Format but unfortunately i am not in Lagos and can't come within this short notice. Please could u send it as an attachment into my box nysa_akpan@yahoo.com I will be glad.Thanx and God bless u.
Nysa
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by olatunji71: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2006
Hi Nysa. I can see u are currently online, i just want to confirm if u have received any message from dipotede so far concerning the oil company test format. Am based up north as well, my location is kano. My mail is olatunji71@yahoo.com. Nice meeting u.
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by Chuckdee(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2006
Hello Dipotepede,

Please, i am soo sorry for writing this now, but i have not been online for sometime so ididnt get to see ur post on time. Pls i am located in the east but i seriously need those materials. Can you kindly communicate to me via: chuckndee@gmail.com

I would be gr8ful and so will everyone else onm this forums if you could do this for us all. God cannot stop blessing you for ur gesture.

Keep up the gud work.

Chuck
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by henz4live(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2006
Hello Dipotepede,

i am sorry for writing this late, i have not been online for sometime so i did not see your post on time. Please i am located in the east and really need those materials. Can you kindly communicate to me via: henz4live@yahoo.com.I would be gr8ful . if you could do this for me. thanks for all
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2006
Hi all,

I am very sorry for responding very late- I was on a 3 days casual leave.

I have considered all options and I decided to have one central mailing list where every one can get my mails.

Please, kindly join

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/poet_solvers/

This is to avoid duplication of effort.
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by Ayodemejid: 1:33am On Aug 02, 2006
im sorry, got the info very late i will like to have a copy of the Text.
many thanks
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by Ayodemejid: 1:48am On Aug 02, 2006
im sorry i didnt get the info on time. could you please kindly add me too dejidaniels778@gmail.com
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2008
POeTSolvers giving out a new oil company test format with Mobil, Schlumberger and PTDF in the list of the series.

You can download by going to the sidebar of www.poetsolvers.com/jobfinder3 and click on FREE OIL COMPANY TEST FORMAT link.

Ciao.

Dipo Tepede
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2008
thot I posted a new thread!
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2008
We may be removing the pdf files very soon; please, hurry and get yours!
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2008
It is still available on the site!
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2008
I can see the rush; my bandwidth is getting full so I may remove the format very soon; hurry up and get yours!
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2008
just a reminder of the above!
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2008
last reminder!
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2008
a change of mind cos it is still available!
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2008
Oil Format still available at the same spot
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2008
Still available at the same spot!
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2008
Still available!
Re: Free Oil Company Test Format by dipotepede(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2008
Still available and may not be for long!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poise' Graduate Finishing School - Employability Skills Programme / Unbelievable, I Now Have a job / Certification Edge Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.