Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,003 members, 7,952,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Honouring His Wife Best Grammer Award 2014 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Goodluck Jonathan Honouring His Wife Best Grammer Award 2014 (1202 Views)

Nollywood Actor Segun Ogungbe Impregnates Wife's Best / Yoruba Actor, Segun Ogunbe Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend & Upcoming Actress / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Honouring His Wife Best Grammer Award 2014 by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
BREAKING NEWS:
President GEJ to honour his wife, the first lady
Dame Patience Jonathan Goodluck with the
award of GCFR (Grammar Commander of The
Federal Republic)
Sources said this is due to the immense
contributions of the first lady to President GEJ to honour his wife, the first lady
Dame Patience Jonathan Goodluck with the
award of GCFR (Grammar Commander of The
Federal Republic) English Language
in Nigeria.
Another reason for this prestigeous award is that
the first lady has affected a lot of lives positively
with her humorous speeches that make Nigerians
to laugh and forget their sorrows.
This according to Mr. President has increased the
life span of the average Nigerians.
Example of her speeches include:
* Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
* My husband and Sambo IS good people.
* I rather KILL myself than to commit SUICIDE.
* My fellow widows.
* I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.
* My husband is the best coupe on earth.
* The doctors are responding to treatment.
* For those who said I speech bad English, I left
them for God.
* Na only you waka come?
* Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! diaris God o...
Please support and honour our first lady.
source.www.exposeourleaders.com
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Honouring His Wife Best Grammer Award 2014 by Danhumprey: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Omotola's Son Celebrates 16th Birthday In Cape Town / Model Who Twerks Her B00bs Says She Has Received Death Threats [photos] / If You Call Me A Sex Symbol You Are Not Lying- ‘ada Ada’ Singer Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.